The Notebook

I yawned and laid my face back on my fist, reading more paragraphs. As I got into my pages, I saw a shadow beside me. I looked up and met with his soft blue eyes.

"Hey," he side smiled, "can I sit here?" He set his book on the desk beside me. I nodded and he sat, he stretched his hand towards me. I shook it and went back to my book.

"You don't talk much do you?" He chuckled. I smiled shyly and looked back at my book. "I'm Dalton by the way." I looked up and he smiled. I smiled back and mustered up enough to courage to tell him my name.

I knew who he was. He was the boy with the shiny blonde hair and sharp blue eyes, a smile that could kill with one flash. I had such a crush on him, much like every other girl here, yet he didn't know me and if he did, he would think I'm a loser.

But before I could open my mouth, the school bell rang, dismissing us from our last lecture.

I packed up my things and left the room, taking the long way to my locker. I knew I was creepy, following him around and gawking at every single thing he does.

I couldn't help it. He was so....interesting and majestic. Like nothing could hurt him, yet everything could. Like he knew all of the secrets of the world and kept them to himself.

When he left for practice, I walked to my locker. The distance from the quad back up to the third floor was quite a walk so I opened my book and read more pages.

My book became 3D when I crashed into another human being, or a wall, I couldn't tell. All of my papers from my binder fell all over the floor and my book left my hands.

I yelled on the way down. "I'm so sorry." I rushed out once I realized what I had done. I kept apologizing and trying to collect my things. "I didn't see you, I wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry." I shook my head frantically. I hurried to pick all of my papers up, avoiding looking at who I ran into and apologized once more, then walked complete away.

I ran away and found my locker, shoving all of my papers and competed assignments in. I ran away again, not looking back, and left the building.

I can't believe I did that.

I did catch a glimpse of who he was, making me feel a million times worse. He was one of the foot all players, one of the most liked persons at this school.Though he is portrayed as a giant douche bag, I have always seen him help freshman and disabled kids pick up their books or open their lockers. He is completely, and undeniably, an amazing human being.

And I had to crash into him.

||Don't forget to vote & comment||