About Last Night

As Taylor got out of her car, coming home from work like she had done every day before, she had walked through her front door, greeting her parents, walking upstairs, kicking off her boots, and laying in her bed, she would then start homework. But, unlike she had done every day before, today felt empty.

She couldn't shake the feeling that she was doing something wrong.

She tried to ignore it, trying to get some work done before school starts the next day.

Then came Harry. Tall, brunette, green eyed Harry. The same Harry that Taylor was in love with. Harry, the boy who has been talking to a girl a grade below them, and asked her out.

"Hey Tay," he walked into her room. Just seeing his face and his smile, she felt anger boil at the pit of her stomach. Harry, having no idea that she felt this way, kissed the top of her head and then moved to her bed, plopping on his back.

Harry had a giant smile on his face as he stared at the ceiling fan. His hands were folded behind his head and his ankles were crossed. He was in a blissful state, the feeling of adventure and excitement at the tips of his fingers.

"Harry, I'm kinda swamped with homework, can we talk tomorrow?" Taylor said, not looking in Harry's direction. She didn't want to see how happy he looked. She wanted him to be miserable and single.

"I can help. Like, I could do your English homework while you do math?" Harry stood up and walked behind Taylor.

"Can you do my health test for me?" Taylor asked, feeling extra hostile with how close he was.

"No." Harry laughed.

"Then go home so I can study." Taylor looked at her health book. "Please." She didn't want Harry to know she was mad. She just wanted to be upset and feel sorry for herself because she knows it will pass. She will forget about Harry and her feelings, then marry a brilliant guy with piercing blue eyes, and not even remember Harry.

Of course that's not what she really wanted. What she really wanted was a future with the guy behind her. The guy with the sharp green eyes and the soft brown hair. The guy she confided in and trusted more than anyone.

"Let me help," Harry smiled and sat next to her on her bed.

"Harry," Taylor said quietly. She didn't look up at him. Harry got the message and stood up from her bed.

"Did I do something?" Harry asked feeling confused and a little rejected. Taylor didn't answer him, feeling a lump in her throat. Harry left her room and taylor then burst into tears at the thought of losing her best friend along with disappointing him.

When Harry got home, he did the same. He never meant to hurt Taylor and he hates it when he does hurt her and she doesn't tell him.

||hi :) ily guys||