18

karen

i woke up the next morning and got dressed,my stomach wasn't as big but i felt kinda big. it was harder to move. but i had to, it was all for thomas.

"karen.." newt said sleepy.

"yes." i said getting on my knees and running my hand through his hair.

" please be careful. " he said.

"i love you." i said kissing him.

"karen hurry up." minho said walking in.

" oh stop bitching you shank." i said laughing.

"be careful princess." newt said giving me one last kiss.

"alright karen its easy.. you run and if you find something tell me. sounds easy?"

"yes, yes it does."i said with a smile on my face.

something felt right about me going into the maze today. i felt like i was going to find something today.

-

"minho." i grabbed him quickly and pulled him back.

we saw two people dressed in white and one boy next to them. they were holding clipboards and writing things down.

"they don't have weapons." minho said.

i nodded.

"HEY!" i yelled. "HEY HEY"

they looked at me and ran. one grabbed the boys hand and pulled him along.

"karen, it's me alex." he yelled.

i ran even faster. it was my brother, i had too.

i saw as the man grabbed him by the mouth and pulled him through a big tube.but before it closed he threw something at me.

i kept running towards the tube.

"LET HIM GO, LET HIM GO!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. but it was too late the tube closed.

i got to my knees and yelled, as hard as i could. tears streamed down my face.

"karen..who was that?" minho asked.

"he's my brother, my brother alex."

he hugged me and i cried into to his shoulder.i stood there crying on minho for a while.

"come on its getting late." i nodded, when i stepped forward i heard a small crack, i looked down.

it was a big metal rod, it had griever goo on in it.

"better take this with you." i said to minho.

he held it in his hand giving me a suspicious look.

we continued to run.

i saw a group of gladers huddling around walking towards the med-jacks.

me and minho looked at each other. we picked up our speed and ran into the the glade.

i ran into the huddle and saw who they were carrying.

it was chole.