2

karen

i woke up to what sounded like an echo of doors opening. i moved the sheets out of the way and looked. i saw

minho and thomas go through the doorways to go into what they called the maze.

i saw Newt talking to them and wave goodbye. he saw me in the distance and began to walk toward me.

i started to fix my hair as he walked toward me.

"good morning..." he said sorta biting his lip.

"hi." i said making my way back to my bed.

i made a gesture for him to know that he could come in.

we talked for a while, mostly he answered my questions.

"newt!" someone said from outside he stood up and peeked through the sheet, he rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"who was it?" i asked a little curious.

"oh it was Frypan...come on I gotta show you something,before I give you a job." he said slightly grabbing my hand

i followed him out from my tent and climbed up something that looked sorta like a treehouse.

"hope you're not afraid of heights." he said helping me up.

"i kinda am...." i said.

"here i'll help you." he said.

as i climbed he told me not to look down.

he covered my eyes as we got to the top and after he let go.
i quickly grabbed his hand.

"sorry." i said letting go.

"no it's fine." he said reaching back for my hand.

"newt you shank." frypan said yelling as he climbed up.

i laughed softly as frypan yelled at newt complaining about how long he was looking for him.

"so..now i see you have a girl-."

newt cut him off and said that he was gonna take me to get a 'job'.

newt

karen was beautiful now doubt,but there was something special about her that i couldn't come to realize what.

i walked her and showed her what she had to do, she flipped her hair and little bit and after she did what I told her

"newt...there's no more soil."she said.

"oh just go in the forest and get some."i said.

she groaned and got up.
-

-

-

-
it's been 5 min since she went to get some soil,it wasn't that far.

"HELP."

i heard her voice,i quickly ran to where her voice came from and saw that..ben was on top of her holding tight onto her wrists,obviously she couldn't fight him she was a girl.

i grabbed the shovel i was using and ran toward him,i hit him and he fell. his body in shock from the hit.

tears were running down her face.she was really scared.

i bent down next to her and hugged her,she wrapped her arms around me.

"pull his shirt up." alby said.

i knew what was wrong with him...he had gotten stung.