3. Attractive

Aliyah Pov

"Jen!" I yell.

"What!"

"Come help me clean your sisters room up and bring a garbage bag"

There wasn't much to clean honestly except all her books and stuff she had since high school.

"Here" Jen hands me the bag.

"Open it and pick up the garbage that's on the floor"

Hazel room was very odd... I haven't come in here since she left really. The door would be open sometimes cause my mom would go in and probably clean or look for something.

Her room was blue, she had pink sheets, blue curtains and a white dresser. Everything in here was basically every teen girls room. I remember when I used to sleep in here waiting for Hazel to come home so she could tell me how her party was or what she did. Usually she would sneak back in from the window, I used to be excited to hear the window go up.

Now... It's gone, what I had for her gone. My sister the one who was literally my role model gone. It's not because of some boy she met. Well.... kinda was but I hate how she left me. I talked about everything with her. When I was down she was there to help me.

People change.

"Aliyah" I hear Jen call.

"Y-Yeah"

"You looked zoned out"

"Uh what happen"

"Are we done here?"

"Yeah, tie the bag and take it out side" We both leave but I take one last look and close the door.

- Saturday

"Hazel is an hour away! " My mom yells from downstairs. Jen runs to my mom happier than ever to finally see her again.

"Aliyah are you coming down?"

"No ma, I'm gonna come when she gets here" I don't wanna go down there at all.

As we wait I sit on my bed and look through my phone. Should I act all fancy just like her? Maybe even say I have a better life?.... No.

*Message from Don't Answer 👀*

"Hey babe, I heard your sister is coming. Do you want me to come over?" Marcus.... Maybe he should come over.

"Uh, if you want, you don't have to"

"Well, I have a interview with this job I'm gonna get so maybe next time ?"

"That's fine good luck"

"Thanks love you😘"

"💕"

I never say I love you to him... I just send an emoji or talk about something else. Of course sometimes I'll be like I love ya but never I love you see the difference.

"She's here!!!" I hear Jen yell down stairs. Oh boy... Here we go.

Make up! I should put some make up on. Just to look mature of course. I put on a little mascara and wear dark blue jeans with a white crop top that says "Not Sorry". My hairs already straighten so let's go meet the frog I mean my sister.

"Ahh! My baby! Hello!" I hear my mom. Bleh

"Hazel!!! " Jen yells next.

"Hi guys!!!!!" Hazel stupid voice. I don't know why I'm nervous as shit but I am.

"Where's Harry? "

"Parking the car, he'll be here in a minute. Where's Aliyah ??"

"Aliyaaahhh! " My mom calls. Oh no.