31. Shower

Aliyah Pov

"This is so relaxing" I say while getting a massage.

"You can say that again" Jen says besides me.

"Thiiiiiss feeeeelss soooo relaxinnng" I say in a whale voice.

"Ew" Jen and I start laughing.

"Okay ladies time for a pedicure" The lady massaging us says.

"Huh no" I get up half asleep. It really felt amazing.

"Let's go" she giggles. We already got facials and our nails done. The last thing now was pedicures and that will be the end of our spa day.

"We have to do this again" Jen says.

"Of course"

Harry's Pov

"29....30...." I huff as I'm doing pull ups. I decided to work out and get my mind off of what I just saw and imagined.

"Worked hard to forget, not falling back" I pep talk myself.

"Aliyah is nothing" I repeat while dropping down doing push ups. As I drop down my phone rings, it's Hazel.

"Hey babe"

"Hey how's everything" I breathe.

"Why are you breathing like that?" She giggles.

"Oh I'm working out"

"For me! well..."

"Babe shut up" I laugh.

"What.. mm I could imagine you wet right now your muscles ugh! Can't wait to get home"

"Speaking of which when are you?"

"Um.... in...3...2..." I hear the girls talking by the front door. Fuck I don't have a shirt on and I'm in the back yard. I try to run quickly upstairs but they open the door.

"Oh..." Hazel giggles and hangs up.

"Uh.. hi... sorry I was working out" I grab the blanket on the couch and hold it up.

"Mhm Harry run upstairs" Danielle says.

"Run run!" Hazel says chasing behind me, pulling the blanket out of my hands.

"Aliyah catch" Hazel throws the blanket.

"Ew!" She says, hearing her voice made my heart pound or maybe it's because I'm running.

"Mmm baby lets go shower together" she says as we get into our room.

"Sure but how will we both get in there"

"Don't worry who will know"

"IM SHOWERING FIRST!" We hear Aliyah yell.

"NO! I AM" Jen yells next.

"NO! I AM!" Hazel yells next.

"I'M THE SWEATY ONE I GO!" I yell. We all run out with towels and stop at the bathroom.

"Well... would you look at this. Listen how about this rock paper scissor" Aliyah says.