4. Pervert

She was known for her perverted jokes and humor. That's just another trait of hers.

Aliyah Pov

Talking and yelling. All I heard and it feels like 8 am in the fucking morning. I was sleeping peacefully till I heard dick face yelling in his wife to be room. I need sleep, or I'll be cranky. I mean who isn't cranky when they are awakened from sleep.

"No! No! No! Listen here fuck face. If you think you can talk to me like that you have another thing coming. Do what I asked you to do now, unless your ass wants to be fired" I heard Harry yelling.

"Uggghhhhhh" I groan. Where is everyone? I look at my phone and it's 11am.... Oh. I get out of bed and march my way to Harry's room.

"Why the fuck are you yelling?!" I barge in.

"Exactly what I thought" He was still on the phone when I came in and as soon as he turned around he told whoever he was talking to he has to go.

"I have to go, do what I asked you and stop getting on my fucking nerves" He hangs up and sit backs on Hazel's bed. Seems that she changed a few things. The room doesn't look too girly anymore.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello" he says back.

"Answer my question"

"What question"

"Why the fuck were you yelling it's 11 am!" I shout.

"Who told you, you can talk to me like that" excuse me.

"Uh me who in the hell else would"

"That's not how it works babe"

"Ya know what, I'm leaving shut up and let me sleep" He was staring at something. He was smirking at my chest. Wtf is he....... Oh

One side of my bra was out and I didn't even notice.

"Nice bra" I felt so embarrassed I wanted to jump out a window.

"Uh... Bye" I didn't wanna see him but as soon as I turn around to leave I swear I heard him mumble.

"Love to see you without it"

I walk to the bathroom to get ready, no way was I gonna go back to sleep after that. As I walk out, I see that my room door is closed. I didn't leave my room door closed.

"What the hell are you doing in here" I say to Harry who is currently in my draw with my bra and panties.

"So you do wear thongs" he smirked holding a red lace underwear.

"Those aren't thongs dumb fuck it's lace underwear" I snatch them from him and close my draw.

"Same shit. You wear those for your boyfriend" he teases me.

"Shut up pervert why are you going through my draws"

"I was just looking at your room, but if that's the name you like for me then I'm a pervert" you could literally see his evil smirk.

"Where is Hazel, my mom, and Jen ?" I quickly change the subject.

"They went for breakfast about 15 minutes ago they won't be back soon. Wanna do perverted stuff" I didn't answer. I wasn't sure what to say. I was just looking at him, although I wanted to say yes so bad.

"Uh" Is all that came out.

"Cat caught your tongue love?"

"You.. You're joking right"

"No" he smiles. He's confusing me.

"Are you fucking serious you're my sisters fiancé"

"Calm your tits. It's called joking around. Something you obviously never heard before. Plus you're probably bad at sex or anything similar to it" His remark offended me and I didn't like it.