note from the author

hello, everyone. this note will be going up in all of my active stories, so if you see that another story of mine has been updated, it is this note.

i'm very sorry about how long i've waited to update. right now, a lot of hard things have been going on on my life. i've been struggling with lots of different things going on inside my head for several months, and i've tried to focus on feeling better. it's been hard, and it's taken a lot of my energy and motivation to really write at all, which sucks because i love my stories like children and i love to update for you all and get your feedback. i love writing. however, i just can't make myself do it, if that makes sense.

also, i recently went through a really hard breakup. it devastated me. i couldn't eat, i couldn't stop crying... it was bad. i loved this boy so much, and i thought he felt the same until one night, he told me out of the blue that he didn't love me anymore. it hurt. it's been a little over a month, and right now, i'm honestly just trying to cope with it and move on. (btw if any of you have some good, empowering songs that you could recommend, that would be really rad.)

i hope to be back to regularly writing soon, i really do. hopefully i will get at least somewhat better and be able to. as of now, though, all of my stories will be on a hiatus. for a few, i might end up discontinuing them or letting someone else have and write them. i'll add that option onto the stories i'm considering. (not to worry; "the flier" will not be discontinued or given away. i will be finishing it!)

to all of you readers of my story/stories, thank you all so much for sticking with me for so long. i was a terrible updater in the first place, and with everything that's going on, i kinda stopped altogether. i'm very sorry about it, and i hope to make it up to you in upcoming chapters.

if you have any questions, you are free to message me on here or on tumblr (username is in my bio). thank you for understanding. i love you all. ❤️

-sarah