Dinner

Guys (or girls) before you jump in your car to go down town to the juice factory. The lips is your house and your tongue is your body, enter inside your house and run around and clean up. (Tongue kiss her) then leave the house and go to the garage, your lip is the car and her neck is your drive way run your car through the driveway leaving tire marks (leave some hickeys) go down the high drive around your car around the two neighbor hoods to drop of some things. (Suck both nipples) go down the highway stopping at the ditch and get out your car and walk around tge ditch twice(kiss her stomach and lick around her nibble) continue walking to until you reach the juice factory's gate( continue licking until you reach her panties) open up the gate using your hand(pull her panties down with your teeth) and then walk down to the factory two door and put the pin code in(lick her down until you reach her opening and use your tongue and play wuth her clit, could suck it if you want to) then the juice for the factory should be lick so start drinking it up(stick your tongue inside her opening and drink her juices) then when your full head all the way home! ( when she has come, go back up to kissing her!)