Maury: Dean Ambrose

Main Character: Amber Lynn

Family: Leila Saraya-Jade (Daughter)

Main Problem: Has a four year old daughter and wants the father back in her life after he walked out on them, denying being the father.

Main Characters: Dean Ambrose; Amber Lynn; Linda Good

************************************
Dean Ambrose

I was watching from backstage as my ex-girlfriend talked about how I walked out on her and our daughter.

"And he just left?" Maury asks.

"He was there the whole entire pregnancy... He was there when I was in labor..." Amber says.

Her voice began to crack. She sniffles as some tears fell. I felt so bad. She looked so beautiful (pic at the top).

"He held my hand as with every push... And then when we got home... One day I woke and he was gone... I called him... And asked him..." Amber says, close to breaking down.

"He said he had found somebody else... And that he found out that my daughter wasn't his... So he left." She says and broke down.

It was all a lie. To protect you. And Leila.

"And I'm here to prove to him that this baby is his and then I'm gone." Amber says.

"You have no intentions on getting him back?" Maury asks.

"Hell no." Amber says.

The fans cheer. That broke my heart.

"Here's Jon." Maury says.

I walk out to fans boo'ing. Amber moves the chair away from the one I was suppose to sit in. I sat down.

"Jon... what's going on? Why would you walk out on Amber and her daughter?" Maury asks.

"Well, first off, Amber you look beautiful..." I start.

Some ppl aww'd.

"And second, I left to protect them..." I say.

"From what?!" Amber asks.

I look at her. She stood up.

"Protect us from what, Jonathan?! From what?! Ever day for 4 years, my daughter asked me "where's daddy?!" And I had to tell her I didn't know! I tried to get in contact with you and you were no where to be found! Until I got to WWE! I found you and told you! And you still didn't believe me!" Amber yells in my face as the crowd cheers her on.

"I had to protect you from my mother!" I snap.

She looks at me in shock.

"My mother found out I had a daughter with you... She wasn't happy... And she told me to leave you." I say.

"And you listened to her?!" She asks.

"She threatened to hurt you and Leila!" I snap.

"Here's Linda." Maury says.

My mother walks out. She sits by me.

"Let's see the picture of the little one." Maury says.

The picture pulled up on the screen.

She's so adorable

She's so adorable. She's so beautiful. Just like her mother.

"That is not his baby." My mom says.

"Bitch!" Amber exclaims then stands up and walks over to the screen as the crowd cheers her on.

"Look at this child! She has his eyes! His hair color! And his nose! So shut the fuck up and sit your ass down before I beat it!" Amber yells in my moms face.

Oh shit. The crowd chanted Ambers name and she sat down. I suddenly got old feelings. Now, I remember why I was attracted to her in the first place.

"Ok, you're gonna beat my ass? Real good mom for her ugly ass baby!" Linda yells.

Everyone ohh's. Amber was pissed. And so was I.

"What the hell'd you say, you fuckin slut?" Amber asked, turning to my mother.

"Your daughters ugly as hell!" Linda yells.

With that, Amber darted and tackled Linda off the damn chair and started bashing Linda's head into the ground and everyone was cheering.

Amber was punching my moms face. I grabbed Amber and held her back as the guards helped Linda up.

Linda was bleeding. Amber was behind me, since I was blocking her with some guards.

"Here are the results." Maury says and everyone, once again, cheers.

"For 4 year old, Leila Saraya-Jade, Jonathan.... You ARE the father." Maury says.

The crowd cheered... And so did I. I turned and held Amber by her waist and kissed her. She kissed back.

~3 months later.~

Well, Amber and little Leila moved into the my house in Las Vegas.

Amber won the divas championship. I proposed to Amber and we had a wedding in Vegas.

It it was a fuckin blast. Even the mini hounds of justice came and had fun. It was a wedding/vacation. This was all awesome. Now we have 2 SHIELD kids.

Joelle Anoa'i and Leila Saraya-Jade Good.

Ok make that three children because....

Amber's pregnant with my second child.