Maury: AJ Styles

Main Character: Evangelina Good

Family: Jonathan Good (brother)

Main Problem: Evangelina and AJ had a one night stand on a night out with friends. AJ has been having marital problems for about 3 years with his wife, whom is his high school sweetheart. He found out she cheated on him numerous times. Evangelina was in a toxic and abusive relationship. AJ and Evangelina have had a long friendship. They've always been secretly attracted to one another but knew it was wrong so nothing ever happened, until now. Evangelina became pregnant and kept it a secret from all except her bosses. She finally told AJ when she got the DNA test done. He believed her but his wife doesn't. She demanded the DNA test on Maury.

Main Characters: AJ Styles, Wendy Jones, Dean Ambrose, and Evangelina Good 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Evangelina sat on the chair with Maury.

"Everyone welcome Evangelina to the show." Maury says.

The fans cheer, knowing who the guest is.

"Many of you recognize her. That's because she is a professional wrestler, signed with WWE. She is better known as Octavia Knight. She's very successful. But, she's not just a professional wrestler. She's also a mother. And not just to the child we're testing, she's a mother to three other children from previous relationships. So, tell us, Evangelina, what are you doing here?" Maury asks.

"I'm here to prove to my child's fathers wife that he is the father of my child." Evangelina says.

"Who's the father?" Maury asks.

"My long time friend and co-worker, AJ Styles, his real name is Allen Jones." Evangelina says.

"How long have you known him? How's your relationship with him?" Maury asks.

"It's amazing. We share a 10 year age difference. He's born in 1977, I was born in 1987. I met him when I was about 19, going on 20. He was 30. We were in a different wrestling company, TNA. I was a rookie and he was experienced. He trained me with various other wrestlers. We've been really great friends ever since. He helps me with my kids. I have such a great support system. But AJ, my brother Dean and our best friends Roman and Seth help the most." Evangelina says.

"Tell us a little bit of what happened that night." Maury says.

"He was venting to me about the problems he's been having with his wife. He told me she's cheated on him a few times and these problems have been going on for about 3 years. He has 4 kids with his wife. She's a great mother to them and he's an amazing father. But those kids are being affected by the problems in that marriage. He wants to leave but she threatens to take the kids away from him forever. We were at a bar with our friends from work and we were all drinking a lot. We all took Uber's and limos back to the hotel. We got in the limo with everyone then got to the hotel and separated from everyone else. Our rooms were across the hall from each other. He came to my hotel room and we drank some more while watching a movie. From what I remember, we started kissing and touching then the next thing I knew I woke up next to him and for only thing that covered us was the sheets." Evangelina says.

"How long did you wait to tell him you were pregnant with his child?" Maury asks.

"Well, I didn't know it was his baby at first because my previous boyfriend had just raped me that previous week before. So I thought it was his. Until I was about 5 months and I asked if they could do a DNA test so they did. I had him come to the doctor with me and the doctor gave him the DNA results and he believed me. He told me he wants to be there for our child." Evangelina says.