A RECURRING NIGHTMARE; QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

Halley was walking inside some kind of graveyard and her twin brother Harry was there also, and like her, he was staring into the window of some kind of mansion. Then, all they saw from the window was a green light, so they decided to go investigate. When they got there, they saw Peter Pettigrew, the man who betrayed their parents, Voldemort or something that looked like him, and someone that they didn't even recognize.

"My lord," Pettigrew began. "Perhaps if we were to do it without the twins?"

"No, they are everything!" Voldemort exclaimed. Harry and Halley ran off before they were noticed. "Barty Crouch, Jr. I need you to make sure that you do whatever you need to do to bring me those Potter kids."

"Yes my lord," Barty answered. With that the dream ended, and Halley woke up in the room of Ginny Weasley with her best friend Hermione Granger in her face with a candle.

"Halley, Halley wake up!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Hermione," Halley replied, with her hand on her scar that started burning.

"Are you alright?"

"Bad dream that's all." She reached over to the nightstand to put on her glasses.

"Well, come on time to get up, Mrs. Weasley needs us to get ready."

"Alright. When did you get here?"

"Just now. You?"

"Last night."

"Okay."

"Have you woke up Ron and Harry yet?"

"I'm heading up there now."

"Alright see you in a minute." Once Hermione left Ginny's room, Halley got up, reached into her school trunk, and pulled out an outfit. She pulled on a yellow and black light zip up jacket, a red t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and her black trainers. She was dressed within a few minutes, and started heading downstairs to the kitchen. Once down there she saw everyone except Harry and Ron, then she heard footsteps coming from up higher.

"There you three are," Mrs. Weasley said. "Come on now, let's all sit and eat before you all leave." Halley, Harry, and Ron finished going downstairs and sat down around the table. She sat across from one of her best friends George Weasley who was always next to Fred, his identical twin. Her and George have liked each other since her third year, but neither have acted on it. She didn't know if this would be this year or not, and Fred kept looking between his brother and their friend, so he decided to make a comment.

"Hey Halley, why are you staring at us?" Fred asked.

"Who said I was staring at you both?" Halley asked.

"Alright, you two don't start," Mr. Weasley replied.

"Sorry dad," Fred said.

"Sorry Mr. Weasley," Halley replied. Everyone finished eating and everyone except Mrs. Weasley left the Burrow and started walking away. Within an hour or so, they arrived in a field of some kind and met up with two more people.

"Arthur!" An older man called out, and Mr. Weasley waved his hand. They greeted each other.

"Amos!" Mr. Weasley called back. "Sorry for the wait, some of us got a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone, works with me at the Ministry." Mr. Weasley looked at Harry, Ron, and Halley. Halley noticed that another one of her friends, which was her house team's Quidditch Seeker and Captain, jump down.

"It's quite alright, this is my son Cedric Diggory," Amos mentioned. Cedric shook hands with Mr. Weasley, and he looked over at Halley.

"Nice to meet you Cedric," Mr. Weasley answered.