AN INTERVIEW; LETTERS FROM SIRIUS; SNAPE'S STORY

The next day after classes, Halley and the other four champions were pulled into the trophy room. They each had an interview with Rita Skeeter, a writer for the Daily Prophet. Everyone in the room couldn't stand her. She had her cameraman take a picture of the five of them, and the flash made both Fleur and Halley blink.

"What a quinet," Rita said, as she walked over to them shaking their hands. "I'm Rita Skeeter, writer for the Daily Prophet, but of course you all know that. So who should go first?" No one answered. "Let's start with the two youngest, then, shall we? Ladies first." Halley just looked over at Cedric who looked slightly upset at this. Rita jerked her away from everyone else and pulled her into a broom cupboard.

"Halley Potter, is it?" she asked.

"Yes," Halley answered.

"Are you comfy?"

"It's broom cupboard."

"Then you should feel right at home then. Now, Halley, tell me what caused you to enter into such a dangerous tournament?"

"Oh, I didn't enter."

"Of course you didn't. So, tell me a mere girl of 12..."

"Um, I'm fourteen."

"Right." Halley noticed the quill writing on it's quill. "Just ignore the quill. "So tell me was this the cause of the tragedy of your parents' death?"

"What no?" She noticed that the quill wrote down something. "Hey my eyes are not glistening with the ghosts of my past!" Rita laughed and looked at the quill.

"Scratch that last." After that the interview lasted for another couple of minutes and then Halley left. She got back into trophy room, and without a word to anyone she left. A couple of hours went by, and then her and Harry were left in the corridor.

"Harry want to go with me to the Owlery to see if we got anything back from Sirius?" Halley asked.

"Yeah, anything to get my mind off that interview," Harry replied. They left the school and walked up to the Owlery. They went in there, and waited for their letters. A few minutes later, two unknown owls flew in with two letters with the names Halley Potter and Harry Potter on them in Sirius' handwriting. When Halley got hers and opened it, it said.

'Halley,

I couldn't risk sending Nazurus, since he's too easily recognizable. Ever since what happened at the World Cup, the Ministry has been sending more and more owls. We need to talk, Halley, face to face. You and Harry meet me in Hagrid's hut, this Thursday night at 1 0'clock.

P.S. Hagrid already knows. Oh and the birds bite.'

"Harry, what did Sirius say to you?" Halley asked. Halley tried to pet the owl, but it snapped at her. "Ow!"

"To meet him at Hagrid's on Thursday," Harry replied. "What about you?"

"Same. You wanna go see Hagrid? I mean it's not like we've got anything else to do, since everyone kind of hates us."

"Sure I don't see why not." They left the Owlery and went a little further down the hill to Hagrid's. They knocked on his door and he answered it.

"Harry, Halley?" Hagrid asked. "What are you two doing here?"

"Well Hagrid, we don't really have anything else to do," Halley replied, as he let them in and shut the door behind them.

"So Hagrid, did Sirius find a way to tell you that he wants to meet Halley and myself here on Thursday?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, he told me," Hagrid mentioned.

"How did he tell you?" Halley asked.

"Oh he uh, wrote me a letter."