RETURN TO HOGWARTS

On the Hogwarts Express, Hermione, Halley, Harry, and Ron were sitting in their carriage. The Potters were sitting next to each other, and across from was Ron and Hermione. Hermione was looking at the Daily Prophet, Ron was messing with something and stuffing his face, and the Potters were looking outside through the window, while their scars were still burning a little.

"How could they not know who conjured it?!" Hermione asked, clearly frustrated. "Isn't there any security or something?!"

"Loads," Ron answered, his mouth full. "According to dad."

"This is outrageous!" Hermione exclaimed. "Harry, Halley!" Harry looked at his sister, and then at their two best friends. Halley wasn't paying any attention to the three of them, she was off in her own little world.

"Yes," Harry answered.

"Halley!" Ron exclaimed, snapping his fingers in front of her face to snap her out of her trance and it worked.

"What?" Halley asked.

"You both know that Sirius will want to here about this," Hermione replied. "What happened at the World Cup and the dreams."

"You're right," Halley mentioned. She got out her quill, a piece of parchment, an envelope, and Harry did the same. They began their letters to Sirius. Once they were done, they called their two pet owls Nazurus and Hedwig, gave them the letters, and the two owls flew out of the window of the carriage. Within a few hours they were changed in their school robes, and arrived at Hogwarts.

"Halley," Harry said, looking at her.

"Yeah Harry?" Halley asked.

"We're home."

"Yes we are." They got to the carriages, that were being pulled by themselves, and were taken to the doors of the Entrance Hall. Once inside the castle, Halley waved bye to her brother and her friends, and she headed to Hufflepuff table. When she sat down, and so did Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Professor Dumbledore stood up at his podium, as the feast started.

"Welcome one and all, to another year at Hogwarts," Dumbledore began. "This year Hogwarts has been chosen..." He was cut off by Mr. Filch running into the Great Hall, and he whispered something in his ear. "Well, tell them to wait, tell them to wait." Dumbledore whispered. When Mr. Filch ran back off and out of the Great Hall, he turned back to the students. "We have been chosen to host a legendary event, this year. The Triwizard Tournament! So, Hogwarts will not only be your home this year, but home to two other schools as well. Please join me in welcoming our honored guests. First, welcome the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress Madame Maxine." Dumbledore walked off and a school of witches in baby blue robes showed up in the Great Hall and started showing off for all of the boys, and they were followed very closely by a woman who was maybe ten foot tall.

"Blimey, that's one big woman," Seamus Finnigan said quietly to his friend Dean Thomas, Harry, and Ron. When the girls turned their backs Ron could not stop staring at them.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed. "Look at them!" The girls of Beauxbatons took a seat at an empty table next to Ravenclaw House and their Headmistress went to sit at the teachers' table. Then Dumbledore went back to his podium.

"Now join me in welcoming, our friends from the North," Dumbledore began. "The lads of Durmstrang Institute and their High Master Igor Karkaroff." Boys in tan robes, and fur hats walked in and started showing off for the girls, and all of the girls, except Halley fell for it. Their High Master went up to Dumbledore and they greeted each other. The boys of Durmstrang went to sit in an empty table in between Slytherin House and Hufflepuff House. One of the members of Durmstrang was easily recognizable to Ron and Halley, Viktor Krum, the Bulgarian Quidditch Team Seeker.

"Blimey it's him," Ron said. "It's really him, it's Viktor Krum."

"Albus," Igor said, as he and Dumbledore hugged each other on both sides.

"Igor," Dumbledore said. "Now one student, from each of the three schools will be chosen to compete and to have a chance to win the Triwizard Cup!" Crouch brought over the cup and the cloth over it went flying off as Dumbledore pointed at it. "Eternal Glory! That is what awaits the student that wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do that, that student must survive three tasks, three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked," the Weasley twins said, in unison.

"Mr. Bartemius Crouch, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation from the Ministry of Magic, has a few rules to go over," Dumbledore mentioned. Mr. Crouch stood up and began his little speech. But before he started to speak, a man entered through the back door of the Great Hall. Everyone was just minding their own business when suddenly there was what sounded like high-pitched screaming, and a couple seconds later it stopped. Then everyone looked at the origin of the stopping, noticed a wizard standing there looking at Crouch, with a magical eye, walked with a limp, and Dumbledore went over to him, shook his hand, and said. "Alastor, my old friend, thank you for coming."

"Yes," the man said. "Stupid ceiling."

"Yes, thank you." Dumbledore walked off to his seat, and the other guy did too.

"Alastor Moody?" Hermione asked.

"The Auror?" Halley chimed in, as she turned to the Gryffindor table.

"Auror?" Dean Thomas asked, a bit confused.

"Dark wizard catcher," Ron stated. "He's said to be mad as a hatter these days." They were all looking up at Moody as he took a swig of something from his flask.

"What's that he's drinking do you suppose?" Seamus asked.

"I dunno," Harry said. "But, I don't think it's pumpkin juice. Then, once Moody sat down next to Snape, Crouch began his speech.

"Due to recent events, the Ministry of Magic has instructed," Crouch began. "That no student under the age of seventeen is permitted to put their name into the Goblet of Fire." Almost everyone in the Great Hall started booing and making several different comments.

"That's rubbish!" The Weasley twins exclaimed.

"They're not too happy about that, then," Hermione said, and only Halley heard her.

"I agree with you Hermione," Halley stated.

"Silence!" Dumbledore yelled, over the commotion. The whole crowd stopped yelling and then Crouch went to go sit down, as Dumbledore just kept standing there. "Every student at the age of seventeen, shall write their name on a piece of parchment, and on Thursday night the Champions will be chosen." All of the speeches were done, everyone finished eating, and then they were taken to their Houses.

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates, I've been busy with work. Also, sorry if some of the quotes from the actual movie aren't in the right places. It's been a little while since I saw 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.