GOBLET OF FIRE

The first week went by very fast, and then the final day came for the students from all three schools, that were seventeen and older, to put their names inside the Goblet of Fire. Halley and Hermione were looking through one of their textbooks, going over some of their homework. A couple of minutes went by, and the Weasley twins came in and they hollering and cheering.

"Yeah!" Everyone, except Halley and Hermione, cheered.

"Yeah!" They cheered back, as they lifted two vials of an aging potion.

"We cooked it up, just this morning!" Fred cheered.

"That we did!" George also cheered. Both of them were laughing.

"It's not going to work!" Hermione exclaimed, in a sing-song voice.

"Oh yeah," George began, as him and Fred knelt down beside the girls. "And why is that Granger?" Both Halley and Hermione slammed their textbooks shut.

"Halley, would you care to enlighten these two?" Hermione asked.

"Sure thing Hermione," Halley replied, as she smiled at the twins. "This is an Age Line." Halley gestured around the Age Line using her entire arm.

"What's the problem with that Potter?" Fred asked.

"Dumbledore drew it himself," Halley answered.

"So?" George asked, jokingly and sarcastically.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore isn't going to be fooled by something so pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion!" Halley exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Ah, but you see Potter and Granger," Fred mentioned. "That's why it is going to work."

"Because, it's so pathetically dim-witted," George stated. They stood up right next to each other.

"Ready George?" Fred asked.

"Ready Fred," George stated. They popped off the corks of the vials, and locked their arms.

"Bottoms up!" They said, in unison. They drank it, jumped into the circle together, when nothing happened at first they looked around the room, and cheered. They put their two names in the Goblet, again nothing happened, they cheered once again, then some magical wisps came out, attacked them, and they were thrown out of the circle. The Weasley twins were turned into a couple of bickering old men.

"You said!" Fred exclaimed.

"You said!" George exclaimed. They began wrestling, and everyone burst into laughter. While they were fighting, Viktor Krum, from Durmstrang, walked into the Great Hall with his High Master on his heels. He entered the circle around the goblet, put his name in the goblet, and he just stared at Hermione. A little while after everyone had their names in the goblet, well the ones that were able to, Dumbledore came in with all of the teachers, Igor Kakaroff, and Madame Maxine.

"The time has come to select our three Triwizard champions," Dumbledore began. He walked over to the goblet, touched it, and a fancy circular piece of parchment came out. "The Champion for Beauxbatons, is Fleur Delacour!" There was cheering from the Beauxbatons school, and young woman with her blonde hair pulled back stood up, walked over to Dumbledore, was given her piece of parchment, and shook his hand. She walked off into the direction of the trophy room. He turned back to the goblet, and a viciously burnt piece of parchment came out. "The Durmstrang Champion is, Viktor Krum!" Major cheering from the Durmstrangs, and all Viktor did was silently say yes to himself. He too went over to Dumbledore, was handed his parchment, shook his hand, and also took off towards the trophy room. Another piece of parchment came out of the goblet, and Dumbledore took it. "The Hogwarts Champion, is Cedric Diggory!" Cedric did the same thing as Fleur and Viktor, but instead of shaking Dumbledore's hand, Dumbledore just slapped Cedric's arm, as he took off towards the trophy room also. Dumbledore turned and faced everyone else. "Now, that we have our three champions..." Dumbledore was cut off as Snape and McGonagall started to step forward.