One

LAURENS POV

"Camilaaaaa"

...

"Camila!!!!"

...

"Fuck sake! CAMILA"

She knows what shes doing! She is not answering to piss me off like she always does.

I storm into her bedroom and what I see should disgust me but surprisingly nice.

"LAUREN!" She shouts at me and turns hides behind the door to cover herself.

"Haven't you heard of privacy" she scowled me.

"I don't care, I need to ask you something.." I asked while she turned around and threw a top on.. I was kinda disappointed.. What the fuck Lauren don't think like that ew.

"No Lauren get out i'm trying to change" God shes so annoying! But I kinda love pissing her off

"Make me" I said with half a smirk on my face.

"Get the fuck out Lauren" Fuck sake why cant she just listen to me for once.

"Whatever Camila but i'll be back in, in 5 minutes." She rolled her eyes & I slammed her door shut.

Camila is my step sister, well I wouldn't even consider her that, she's more like a loser who lives in the same house as me.

Her mom married my dad and the next minute they moved in... Since then shes been this annoying pain in my ass who I cannot get rid off.

"Lauren..."

"Camila what the fuck, you're meant to knock before you come in.. I could have been doing anything.." I smirk and she rolls her eyes

"You're disgusting Lauren... What did you want?" She asked

"Well, hmm" I tried to annoy her

"Lauren I have no time hurry up" I laughed at her reaction

"Ok ok, so have you been invited to this party tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well so have I, um can you give me a ride?" Camila basically laughed in my face

"No" she simply said

"Fuck you! I'll tell Sinu" I threatened her

"I dont care, you can walk" she said and walked out

Fuck I hate her so much! Why did she have to be the person to be my step sister shes so annoying.

-------

CAMILA POV

Lauren wanted me to take her the party, I know I should have but its Lauren, why should I do something nice for her when all she ever does is annoy me.

"Mila, you're wearing that for the party?" Dinah laughed.

Dinah is my best friend and has been since we was in 4th grade, we have been inseparable since and I tell her everything.

"Whats wrong with what i'm wearing?" I asked and she laughed again

"Girl you look so nerdy right now, hold on i'll get you some clothes"

Dinah was always so much cooler than me in everything, especially style wise.

To be honest I don't know why she's friends with me but I'm glad she is, I'd be lost without her.

"Here put these on" she winked and nodded towards the clothes she threw onto the bed for me.

--5 minutes later--