twenty-nine

NARRATOR POV

*Two minutes passed*

Camila and Lauren avoided eye contact, but both could feel their parents eyes burning through their skin.

Sinu finally breaks the silence.

"Tell us the truth, we both know. Stop hiding" she said indirectly.

"You know what?" Camila says defensively.

"We know who proposed to you Mija!" Sinu almost shouted

Camilas face starts to burn, her eyes watering by the second and with a million things rushing through her mind. She breaks. Tears start to stream down her face uncontrollably.

Lauren stares helplessly at Camz, she just stares at her girl, her heart breaking just seeing her cry, all she wanted to do was grab her tightly and tell her everything is okay.

Mike speaks up "well then, why aren't you comforting your wife-to-be Lauren?".

Both girls look up instantly, both confused.

Lauren stutters "Wai..wa..wait what?".

"Girls we both know.. Sinu heard you speaking to Camila when she was in hospital.. We know everything, we know you proposed to Camila and Camila said yes and you've both been lying to us ever since" He replied.

"Are you mad?" Camila fights to get the words out before crying again.

no of course we're not mad, of course we were at first, well I was for sure, you've both been lying to us and I understand why because of how we reacted before but that's just parents being parents and I truly apologise for how I reacted, I just want what's best for you, we just want best for both of you." Sinu sent a warm smile over to the girls

"But me and Mike... We have decided to separate, not just because of you both but because we would be better as friends than partners anyway" Sinu confessed and I felt my heart grow happier but sad at the same time

*Lauren takes hold of Camilas hand under the table, she takes a deep breath*

"We tried our best to keep our distance, for you guys. Your happiness is everything to us. Both me and Camz love the both of you with every bone in our bodies. We didn't want to ruin your relationship or lose either of you again as parents" Lauren sighs and carries on...

"But love is love, I love Camz and she loves me, we didn't lie to you, we protected you and I'm sorry if you think we lied but we just wanted to be happy together whilst keeping you two happy as well" her eyes begin to burn.

"we just want the both of you to be happy as well!" Mike interrupts

"So we won't be crossing you off the guest list for our wedding then?" Camila jokes.

Everyone cracks a smile.

"No you definitely won't" Sinu replies with a smile on her face.

They all began to eat and everyone was kept happy through out the meal. Lauren and Camila shared wedding information with their parents, they joked around and most of all Lauren and Camila could show each other off

-----------

car journey home just the two of them, Camila was driving and Lauren was in her own thought of mind.

Camilas POV

Well that was the most roller coaster ride of a meal! emotional, but reliving. I am so glad that everything is out in the open, me and my beautiful girl are bringing the wedding forward and although we are young. I can't see myself with anyone but her, she's my life and soon to be wife, sappy as hell but it's true.

I can't stop staring at the ring she most delicately picked out for me to have as an engagement ring and huh well she has a lot of competition for the wedding ring for sure. I can't wait to see my beautiful wife in her dress and then of course the sex filled honeymoon, maybe that's just me thinking sexually again but me being able to rip that dress off her after the party kinda makes me wanna bring the wedding even more forward. I'm so glad no one can read my mind.

But until the wedding I guess it's just busy busy busy, but most of all I'm glad my mum and Mike are happy for us!!!

"Hey Lo?" I whispered.

"Yeah babe?" Lauren replied.

"You look really beautiful when your eyes are fixed on something" i shyly said.

"I was only staring out the window..but thank you" lauren blushed.

Lauren's POV

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I could melt, everything's falling into place and I'm finally able to show the love of my life off to the world and my Dad still loves me and Sinu who will soon to be my mother-in-law and omg ahhhh the excitement to see my extremely stunning girlfriend in her dress looking all flawless and shit.

Omg breathe Lauren...breathe.

I over at Camila who's obviously distracted by something she's thinking about, or maybe she's just concentrating on the road...

I wish I could hear what she's saying like Edward Cullen off twilight, but then again I'd hate someone being able to read my mind soooo scrap that.

*BUZZ*

Ally- "how are you two love birds"..

OMG.

That's another thing I can't wait to tell all the girls and Kyle, they'd be so happy for us. They can finally shout from the rooftops that they're going to be our bridesmaids, I think they'd be more excited than us. Especially Dinah and her Camren obsession.

"Hey anyway are you coming back to mine tonight or are you going home, we're getting close to your house?" I ask

"I'm going home with my fiancé tonight" Camila happily replies.

"I love you Lauren" Camila says.

"I love you more Camz" I reply and I place my hand on her thigh while she continues to drive.

I keep my eyes focused on my beauty of a fiancé, noticing her teeth grazed her lip which made me practically drool

"Yo..y..yo" I stutter.

"What's wrong?" Camila replied concerned.

"Babe pull over.." The words raced out my mouth.

"Um..okay"..

Camila pulled over as soon as there was a sidewalk she could park onto and with that I tore her seatbelt off, I pulled Camila's face forward and grabbed her lip in between my teeth

"Ouch" Camila mumbled through her trapped lip.

I kept silent but my breathing was heavy, i was biting down hard on Camilas lip and she moand making me pulling away then grabbing onto her hair pulling her head back so I had access to her neck, sucking on if as if I were to draw blood, I could feel my wetness growing through my underwear.

With my free hand I began to explore Camila's body making her moan for more. I slipped my hand under Camilas dress and underwear, I found Camila's sensitive spot and started to tease her, making Camila's body shudder with pleasure. I then placed two fingers inside her and began using it to my advantage, i was entering fast that she reached her climax almost instantly.

"That is what you get for biting your lip" I said breathlessly

"Fuck, you're too good baby. I might have to bite my lip more often" Camila replies with a wink still trying to catch her breath

"Now let's get home to bed" I tell her

"Yes mistress" Camila jokingly says.

Chapter 29 done...

Hope you guys love it!

Feedback:)

Love you's x

-Steph :)x