three

LAURENS POV

"Hey Mani, could you give me a lift to school today?" I asked her

"Thanks Mani, I appreciate it"

I have been avoiding any interaction with her since that night, being away from her is making it better for me not to focus on the kiss.

I just wished she would have remembered it though.

*BEEP BEEP*

Normani is here.

I got into her car and we drove to school.

"Hows Camila holding up since that night then?" She asked and I really didn't want to focus on her right now...

"Yeah good" I said not really giving much out

"Whats up with you?" She asked and I had no idea what she was talking about?

"Nothing is up with me why?" I asked

"Oh come on Lo, I've known you all your life, I know when something is wrong" I rolled my eyes at how well Normani actually knew me.

"Something happened that night, I just don't wanna talk about it?"  I told her directly

"Hey, if you ever wanna talk am here you know that!" She held my hand and smiled then let go after a few seconds and returned driving.

"Thanks Mani" I told her and smiled at her.

"Thats what i'm here for hey!" We laughed together.

----

We arrived at school and we went our separate ways. I had English and Normnai had science.

Normani has always been fond of science, shes so smart.

English class went fast and now I had Drama.

Drama was my favourite lesson out of all, it gives me chances to express myself and what my ability is capable of.

The only thing I dislike about Drama is well, is Camila.

Now that, that thing happened between me and her its been awkward, well not for her as she doesn't remember but very awkward for me to be around her.

"Right class I need you to get into pairs" our teacher Mrs Andrews addressed the class

I looked straight towards Ally, we were drama buddies and she was really good at it.

I made my way over to Ally but got side tracked by a small girl in the corner alone.

Of course it would be Camila.

Her friend she usually pairs up with isn't in school today, she looked so lonely... Should I go over to her?

Ugh why does she have to stand there all cute and shit! Fuck sake Camila.

I walked over to Camila and Ally looked at me as if to say "the fuck"

"Camila" I shouted she looked up to see me walking towards her

"What are you doing Lauren" she asked and huffed

"Well if your gonna be a bitch then..."

"Waitttt, what did you want Lauren?" She asked and I turned back around to face her

"Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to pair up..." I waited for her to answer

...

"Well do you want to or?"

She smiled warmly "yes"

I smiled back "Well then lets do this" I told her and she giggled

"Right class your going to do a project, what I want you to do is come up with a song and perform it together"

I looked at Camila and she looked quite happy with what we had to do, me on the other hand do not want to do it! I don't want to spend more time with Camila.

I need to distance myself.

-------

CAMILA POV

"So Lauren, what song are we gonna do?" I asked and turned to face her in excitement.

I was excited to do this project, I just wish it was with someone else other than Lauren, I know shes just gonna be lazy and leave me to do all the work.

"I dunno Camila, you pick" she said

I told you lazy already!

"Lauren we have to work together on this, you cant be lazy" she rolled her eyes at me

"Hey if you didn't want to do this then why did you come over and be my pair" she huffed

"Ok, ok! But lets just get it over and done with, I want to spend as less time with you as possible" she laughed to herself

Shes such a dick.

"Fuck off Lauren." I pushed past her

"Gladly" she replied

Seriously! She was pissing me off already

"Lauren we will finish this at home! I swear you best contribute to this!"

She nodded and turned around to walk out the class

------

Lauren was acting so weird with me today... Well all week really

Since that night when Austin... Well yeah. Shes been different. More mean but I've caught her blatantly staring at me at random times and then she looks away really fast.

I wonder whats up with her. Did I do something to hurt her that night? I wish she would just speak to me about it.

Done!

This chapter is so rushed because I was really busy today but chapter 4 will be up soon and it will be so much better and more fluff.

Thank you for reading though guys!

Ily - Steph x