02.

"Mahleezah!" (Ma-Lee-Zuh) 

I got up from my comfortable position on the couch to see who was at my door. I hate when people interrupt my Saturday cartoons and breakfast. I just knew it was nobody at my door at this time but...

"Bianca" I said opening the door. I looked her up and down and noticed she was dressed like she had went to the club the might before and she probably got some dick and whoever it was they most not have lived to far from me.

"Yes its me! Why you dressed like a bum?" She walked past me into the house and I closed the door then looked myself over. I had on pink zebra print shorts, a plain pink tank top and my hair was pulled up into a neat pony tail. Nothing special. I guess because she was so dressed up, I looked like a bum.

"I don't look like a bum Bianca but you look like a hooker. Club?" I slightly chuckled at my own statement as she shot me a death glare.

"Don't start talking reckless Char. You boring as hell anyway. I asked you to come out with me to the club and you denied. I decided to go by myself so whatever...Can I take a shower please?"  I nodded not really in the mood to say anything back. She always says that shit like I'm suppose to feel some type of guilt. I had something to do last night and had a little company.

F L A S H B A C K

Bestfriend B🙀👯💁🏼

Hey Char! 😻👋🏼 Club Tonight? Please!

Cant Tonight B. I Have Some Writing To Work On. Maybe Next Time.

Ugh Okay. 😔 Love You Charlamander 🙊😘

Love You Too. 😏😊😘

After texting her I put my phone down and went to take a shower so I could get comfortable for tonight. I had company and when I say company I mean Jay, this stud that Ive been best friends with for almost a year, but our relationship started to deepen when we expressed our feelings for each other. That was future bae and she knew it.

Not even 5 mins into taking a shower, I heard a knock at the bathroom door. I quickly turned off the shower and kept quiet thinking somebody broke in. I stepped out of the shower and put my towel around my body and grabbed the plunger from beside the toilet. I was ready to hit whoever was behind the door.

I quickly opened the door and ran start into a hard figure so I hit the figure with the plunger.

"Ouch! What the hell Charla!?" I stood there for a second and quickly put the plunger back in its place then came in contact with Jay who was holding her head.

"Im sorry Jay! I thought somebody broke in!" I quickly explained as she walked my way. Next thing I know I'm stuck between her and a wall.

"You told me you left a key in the plant outside." She softly kissed my lips and dropped the keys in my hands. I stood there smiling and blushing more than normal because that was the first time we had ever been this close to each other and she kissed me. I felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

"I forgot. Sorry. Can I get dressed and we start watching these movies? And did you bring the pizza?" She chuckled even though I was serious. Id been craving pizza!

"Yes babygirl. I got the movies and the pizza. I see you got hella snack tho." I laughed and walked into my bedroom quickly getting dressed not really caring if she was watching or not. All she saw was my ass so its not a big deal.

After getting dressed we made our way downstairs and watch movies like Poetic Justice, Juice, Brown Sugar (my fav! 😍) , Menace II Society, Best Man and plenty more. Eventually we cleaned up because we were both going to sleep.

"You don't have to leave Jay. You can stay." She smiled and picked me up bridal style carrying me to my room and laid me in the bed. I laid there as she removed her shirt and her jeans revealing her perfect body ripped with abs and designed with tattoos that suit every part of her body just right. I just stared at her for a few minutes until she climbed in the bed and pulled me close to her.

"Hope you know Im going to always be here so you can stare and judge and also bite your lip" She pulled my bottom lip out from between my teeth. I didn't even realize that I was biting my lip so I knew between my legs was probably on the same page with my thoughts.

I looked up at Jay and noticed she was dozing off. I nudged her a little so she could get comfortable in the bed since she was sitting up. She looked down at me and slid down into the bed laying her head on the pillow and pulled me closer to her, pulling my leg across her body making sure that I wasn't going anywhere. It was almost like she was saying she needed me here without saying it. It put a smile on my face. It felt good to be needed and wanted around by somebody other than your friends and family.

"Deep in thought?" I jumped a little and looked at Jay who had her eyes closed.

"Yeah. Like always." We both chuckled. I reached across her and turned out the lamp on the night stand then got myself situated in her arms.

"Goodnight." She kissed the top of my head and then my forehead.

"Goodnight Jay." I laid my head on her chest and traced her tattoos until we both fell asleep.

F L A S H B A C K  O V E R

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I heard Jay scream from upstairs. I then realized that Bianca was upstairs and she probably just walked into the bathroom on Jay.

"What happen!?" I ran upstairs and stood in my bedroom door way only to see Jay on the floor completely naked with Bianca on top of her.

"Baby! Can you explain?!" I started to laugh. Jay being freaked out was adorable as hell. I watched them quickly move from the original position they where in and Jay stood there looking at me.

"Im so-sorry baby. This is my best friend Bianca. Bianca this is my boo Jay." They shook hands and Jay started to calm down a little.

"Nice to meet you Jay." Bianca said as she winked at Jay and walked into the bathroom and moved her ass a little more than she does on purpose like I wasn't standing there.

"Baby. You got one hoeish friend." I laughed at Jay and picked up her clothes pulling her into the guest bedroom and closing the door.

"I know, just promise me you wont mess with her because I will cut you both and believe me I don't mind going to jail." She nodded and started to get dress.

"I promise. As long as you promise get rid of her. She no good for you now." I looked at Jay with wide eyes.

"I cant do that. We've been best friends since we were in diapers. She's like family and she's never done me wrong."

"Okay baby. Whatever floats your boat." Jay kissed my lips and walked out of the bedroom leaving me there to think.

At this point I wish I wouldn't had said  that because eventually I find out differently

Comment & Vote 😊

-Charla M. Lemons 😌