03.

I made my way downstairs only to find Jay cooking. I checked the time to see it was just twelve thirty. I turned around and made my way back into the living room picking up my phone seeing I had some adds on snapchat, follows and other shit on Instagram and twitter.

"That shower was life girl!" Bianca yelled startling me. I locked my phone and put it on my coffee table turing my attention to Johnny Bravo.

"Here bae." I looked up and saw Jay holding two plates full of chicken alfredo. I sat up and grabbed a plate from her while she found a spot next to me on the couch.

"When did you start cooking this?" I asked wondering because I hadn't been downstairs that long.

"I came downstairs earlier and started on it. Im surprised you didn't hear me." I giggled at myself. I must of been knocked out on the couch.

"Oh. Okay." I turned my attention back to the tv and started to eat.

"Excuse me love birds?" Jay and I looked up at Bianca who was standing there with her hands on her hip.

"Its some in the kitchen." Jay said with a slight attitude. I laid my head on her shoulder and grabbed her hand signaling her to relax but I knew she really wasn't going to listen.

"Thank you very much." Bianca showed some attitude back and made herself a plate then disappeared back into my room.

"Ive lost my appetite." I put my half ate food on the coffee table and got up going outside. It was to much tension in the house and I couldn't take it. Its something going on that isn't being said.

Short Because The Next Chapter About To Be Long.

Comment & Vote 💕

-Charla M. Lemons 😌