04.

Standing outside I started to think when I realized I needed somebody to talk to and I didn't feel like going back in the house to get my phone.

"Ugh." I said out loud and sat on the hammock watching the neighborhood kids play basketball.

Beep. Beep.

I looked to see where the car was and there wasnt one till I noticed the neighborhood kids had moved out of the road and a all black Mustang pulled up.

"SISSAY POOH!" I exclaimed waiting for her to get out of her car so I can attack her with hugs and kisses.

Leah or Lay is her name and being freaky is her game. I watched her 6'0 figure get out of her car and turned around pulling out a teddy bear and a bag filled with candy. I hopped up and ran over to her giving her a big hug and some kisses all over her face.

"Haha. Whats up Sis?" She continued to laugh and hugged me back.

"Nothing. Save me please." I watched her facial expression change. She doesn't like Bianca either, her and Jay are pretty much on the same page when it comes to how they feel about Bianca.

"I saw her ass last night man. She was trying to dance on me but I wasn't having that shit. She'd ruin my rep." I looked at her and laughed. She put me down and just kept looking at me like she was serious.

"Oh, You're serious....Sorry." She stood there still looking at me and then started laughing.

"You always fall for that. Everytime I have a straight face you get all babyish. Its cute." I smacked her chest and pulled her hair running away before she could get me.

I ran around the house and through the patio doors through the kitchen passing Jay who was in the living room and up the stairs to the first place I knew shed never find me...Under the bed in the guest room.

"Char!!" I heard Lay call from downstairs. Then I heard her and Jay having a little conversation. I knew I was in trouble now. Damn double trouble twins. 😐

"Bae! Bring your ass downstairs, Lay isnt going to get you." I stayed right in my spot, I wasnt going to believe any of their lies this time.

"Charla! Come on man, Im not playing anymore. Come out!" Lay yelled once again but she sounded closer. I made sure the comforter was covering my hiding spot.

"I bet I know where she is!" Bianca chimed in. I rolled my eyes cause she always ruins a good game.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I got pulled from under the bed like I was the daughter in Taken. I rolled over looking up and Lay and Jay. I pouted and got up pushing them out of my way. I walked past Bianca and made sure I bumped her on purpose going into my room and closed the door.

Call me emotional or dramatic but I was mad because I wanted Lay to find me. Bianca has ruined good games of hide and seek since we were little and this point in my life I was getting tired of this even though it was the littles thing ever to be upset about.

"Char I-" Bianca started at my bedroom door.

"Leave me the fuck alone Bianca. Take your ass home." I said completely tired and in my feelings.

"No need for a attitude Charla." She said with a slight attitude. I rolled my eyes and laid back on my bed raising my middle fingers as if she could see them.

"Niggggaaa fuuuuuuuuck yoooouuu!" Lay said causing me to laugh.

"What the fuck? How'd you know?" Jay asked Lay who apparently knew I was raising my middle fingers.

"I'm her best friend. I know what she does when shes mad and upset...Let me in Charleen." Lay knocked on my door and then opened it surprised because usually Ill lock my room door. She walked in with Jay behind her and quickly closed the door before Bianca came in.

"Open the fucking door! Shes my best friend too" I looked at the girls and chuckled a little then grabbed my phone, playing music and putting my headphones.

"Order the Chinese Jay, Im gonna find a movie on netflix." I kinda heard Lay say and next thing I know is I have Lay on one side and Jay on the other both in their phones.

Comment & Vote ✊🏼

-Charla M. Lemons ❤️