Note : Story info

Okay so this a SUFBB fanfic it has all the characters from there and do not own any of them except seyi , her parents and her US bandmates.
And that's a picture of seyi (that's actually Yuri from girls generation but she'll be min se-yi in this fanfic) her personality is tough on the outside but soft on the inside. She gets hurt easily but would rather die, than show her hurt , weak side and another thing , she hates Fake people, friends or anything fake. She is free spirited if something becomes a burden or less interesting she leaves it. Just like music the only thing that help her get through her life , it starts becoming a burden rather than something she'd enjoy after joining a band in US so she leaves it because it became less interesting for her.
Her appearance basically she has blackish brownish hair and brown eyes , owns mostly dark coloured clothes and hates dresses , skirts she finds them annoying. Loves her eyes darkened as and sometimes streaks her hair or dyes them the colour she likes.

Old friends :
ByungHee
Ji Hyuk
Do-il
Eye candy have heard about her (the other members ) by byunghee , ji hyuk and Do-il who have mentioned her alot as a friend.
Crushes:
She had a minor one on byunghee when they were young but got over it. (Or maybe not :p)
Parents :
Mother (haven't named her :p)
Father (haven't named him either :p)
Her father is the CEO of a big company which means she is rich but according to that she is restricted to live her way , after getting sick of it and getting disowned she leaves them , money wealth but was that a good decision ? Could she survive without all that ?
She also has an elder sister (cousin) she used to be friends with when young , she heard she is now the owner of a big music company or something.