Chapter 5

SeYi's POV
I was woken up by someone shaking me continuously. 'Aissshh.. Its the middle of the night.. What the hell?' I said sounding quite pissed when I saw a girl in front of me a little scared by my reaction. 'Ugh, sorry I didn't mean to be so rude.' I told her with my hand on my head, eyes still half opened. 'But seriously I am not used to people waking me up. Especially at three in the morning.' I said and she just listened feeling a little guilty.

'So what's the reason you woke me up?' I asked. 'Oh um I just wanted some space to sleep.' She said. 'Yeah you are right. My fault I slept like on the whole bed. Seriously I think this room is too small.' I said and she nodded. I was kind of awake now. I looked around to see she had changed the room's setting. I looked around. 'Where is my guitar?' I asked. 'Oh, um it was in the way so I kind of put it there.' She pointed besides the corner of the cupboard. I went there and took it.

'Okay listen clearly. I don't mind whatever you do with the room. Bring whatever you want, but do not touch my guitar or..' I took my song book 'this.' I said holding up the book in front. 'Okay..' She said a little scared. 'Um.. I won't eat you okay?' I said sarcastically. 'I'm just like this because it's three in the morning and I don't know I am sleepy?' I said. 'Let's just goto sleep okay?' I told her and she nodded, yawning. 'By the way what's your name?' I asked her. 'It SoAh.' She replied. 'I'm SeYi.' I said and we both went to sleep.

The next day SoAh woke me up. 'Five more minutes!' I said still sleeping. I could hear SoAh chuckling at my behavior. 'Its 8:30.' She said. 'What? I am late!' I shouted and went running in to the washroom. I quickly changed into my uniform and darkened my eyes. Well I know I had no time, but I don't like my eyes naked.

I quickly ran outside. SoAh had left. I reached school. Luckily, I wasn't late when, I saw SoAh so she goes to the same school? 'Hey, SoAh!' I said to her from afar. She was shocked with her eyes widened and it seemed, as if she wasn't breathing like someone stood, in front of her with a gun.

'Do you know her?' Some girl which I suppose was her friend asked her. 'Obviously she does we're roo-' I was about to complete my sentence when SoAh quickly grabbed me and took me far from her friend.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion looking at her in a questioning way and she had her eyes nervously down. 'Can you please not tell anyone about me living with you on the rooftop?' She said in a requesting tone. 'But why not?' I asked. 'I will tell you later but right now can you please not?' She said still pleading. 'Okay fine' I said rolling my eyes. How weird I thought walking away. I had to goto the assembly but seriously, it'd be too boring so I sat in the janitors closet, instead with my earphones, plugged in and music, bursting out from it. That's when I heard a ruckus outside.

No one's POV
The five eye candy guys had arrived to Jungsang high, crashing the assembly. SeungHoon gets up to meet them, thinking they were here to continue the fight but then they announce they were here for school.

ByungHee searches around for SuAh in a few rows and waves 'Muse!' He says out loud and she ducks down in embarrassment.

They are howled to the principals office when someone, comes out of the janitors closet and bumps into them. 'Ouch!' She says falling on her butt. Everyone looked at her curious. She opens her eyes to see eye candy and to her horrors, a teacher. 'Oops..' She says nervously and now is being dragged to the principals office as well.

SeYi's POV
Okay so first day and I am dragged to the principals office. Good going SeYi, good going. 'You are the girl we met yesterday right?' HaJin said. 'No, I am her ghost.' I said sarcastically. 'You seem pissed.' HyunSoo said this time and I looked at him 'You seem to care.' I said replying with sass. 'I don't c-' HyunSoo was about to say something but was cutoff, by the teacher as we had reached the office.

'Quiet.' He said and we were dragged in front of the principal standing in a straight line. I felt like an outcast, because clearly the principal was talking to the Eye candy boys about how they should at least, dress properly and how their parents, if cared about their education would have bought them uniforms.

'My parents stopped dressing me up when I was eight.' JiHyuk said with sass and I kind of chuckled. Then someone enters the principals office. 'He seems familiar.' I thought. The principal takes him name 'SeungHoon.... How do I know him..' I thought but couldn't get it together and gave up.

ByungHee then pointedly asked the principal within an earshot if bodyguards were allowed in the school to which SeungHoon froze. 'Is he the one who beat the eye candy yesterday?' I thought. The principal said that was ridiculous and ByungHee repeats it with just enough menace in his tone for SeungHoon to know what he means.

After SeungHoon left. They conversation with eye candy is done, it was my turn. 'Miss SeYi..' The principal was talking when eye candy left. 'Getting in trouble on the first day?' He said. 'Uh well I couldn't sleep so slept in the janitors closet without realizing there was an assembly.' I said sounding nervous which I usually am not. 'That's no excuse, rules are rules 3 hours of community service.' He said. 'Ughhhh' I said and sluggishly walked off.

I was now in the corridor, angry. So much that, I had punched the wall hard out of it, realizing soon afterwards what a stupid idea that was. As I walking, I heard whispering around me. 'I heard she got kicked out for bad behavior, from a US school.' Someone said. 'I heard she is a really bad influence, we should stay away.' These rumours were killing me. They weren't even true. Well not exactly false, I mean, half of them were true but that's not the case. I am a good person unless, someone annoys me. They are mean.

I was walking in the halls, when I saw SuAh and walked towards her to see the eye candy walking in the halls, in a music video, slow motion way.