Chapter 14 pt.2 (mini chapter)

HyunSoo's PoV
I couldn't believe my eyes there she layed down with blood surrounding her, unconcious. I just stood there still at the sight. 'Call the ambulance!' JiHyuk screamed as he kneel down trying to wake the two of them up.

He suddenly lifted ByungHee and Do-il lifted SeYi. 'Hurry up! Find a cab!' JiHyuk screamed even louder and I just stood still I couldn't believe my eyes she was just fine a few moments ago I couldn't process anything.

HaJin quickly stopped a cab and both Do-il and JiHyuk quickly Sat and hurried to the hospital.

KyungJong was in tears 'Y-a! HyunSoo-y-a' he said stuttering trying to snap me out of it.

'S-she W-was F-fine just a m-m-moment ago..' I said still staring at the blood filled road. 'She was o-okay'

I didn't what happened but my feet fell numb and I just fell 'She was okay!' I screamed and tears flooded out of my eyes.

'HyunSoo-ya everything will be alright' KyungJong tried comforting me but I couldn't feel anything out pain.

'Why this ? Why right now ?'

HaJin tried lifting me up so we could reach the hospital as well but I just didn't want to be live what had happened. I didn't want to see her unconscious and pale. I wanted all of this to just go away but it wouldn't.

________________________

It's been 2 days since the accident and ByungHee and SeYi both haven't gained conciouness yet. The boys have been staying at the hospital and missing classes. HyunSoo doesn't really talk to anyone now and JiHyuk just stays at the hospital. Rest of the guys try cheering them up but it's no use.

With the rock festival coming up what will they do without ByungHee ? Wasn't taking part in it ByungHee 's wish will they be able to do it ? Will SeYi and ByungHee gain conciousness ?

HyunSoo's pov
I have been visiting SeYi everyday since the accident but I still feel guilty the last time we talked it was me being mean to her I didn't want that to me our last memory no it won't be she will come back and annoy my like she usually does.

I was heading out for the hospital when Eomma stopped. 'Ya hyunsoo-ya kwenchana ?' I looked at her with my eyes teary because I wasn't okay. I was losing ByungHee and SeYi at the same time. My band is apart and everything is falling apart. I wanted to cry but I didn't. 'Yes Eomma' I replied when she stopped me and handed me a box of lunch. 'I know you are going to visit SeYi so eat it with her she loved kimchi'

I reached the hospital and opened the door JiHyuk was with ByungHee so I went to SeYi's room doctor said she was in a trauma and in a state of conciousness where she might see us and listen to us but couldn't react or anything. 'Ya! Pabo-ya!' I scremed at her trying to act all normal 'what are you doing laying around huh?' I said I placed the kimchi near her bed. 'Ya Eomma send some lunch don't you wanna eat I'll eat it all then' I said while eating it suddenly I don't know what got into me 'Mianne SeYi Mianne for being so mean.' I said holding her hand 'Would you pls wake up now?' I left as soon as possible after that what was I doing ? Why is this effecting me so much ?

SeYi's Pov
I woke up as I heard the door opening but what is this I couldn't move. Hyunsoo had come in but I couldn't sit up or say anything. He teased me and are kimchi in front of me that guy I wanted to eat it so bad I tried so hard to get up.

'Miane SeYi Miane for being mean to you would you wake up now ?' He said just before leaving. I had never seen this side of HyunSoo he almost cried that bad jerk acting all tough. I wanted seriously get up and punch him hard and tease him, how much I wish I could do that.

_______________

Hey guys I'm so so so so late with this and yeah this is a short chapter like really short so sorry. I have exams  so the next update is gonna be late as well.