Chapter 4

SeYi POV
After I saw my bands performance. I went outside with my band members, we were talking about our old times when I was in the band and how the song they sang, was like a parting gift for me. They were putting there instruments in the van when I saw ByungHee and JiHyuk and the guy I couldn't thank too, he must be the part of eye candy then, they were lying down in a circle looking quite beaten up.

'Hey Alex I'll be back in a sec' I told him and ran off across the street. I bent over at them kinda facing them 'Aren't you guys going to play ?' I asked them when a cute guy said 'Do you see angels when you get beat up ?' In a cute way at which I chuckled. I told how wasn't an angel and how you don't see angels.

'So are you guys playing or not?' I asked again bending completely down more like sitting with my knees bent. HyunSoo sat up, both our faces were almost touching and gave me a mocking look 'how are we going to play ? Can't you see our instruments are broken ?' He said in a rude way with an 'are you dumb?' look.

'Hmm..' I thought putting my finger on my cheek 'then we gotta do something about that because I really want to listen to you guys' I said and looked over at my band ' HEY ALEX' I shouted at him and he came towards my direction 'can they borrow your instrument guys ?' I asked them. ' why ?' They all asked 'just for a few minutes, please please please' I said 'Okay fine till we come back after dealing with some business with the manager?' Alex said. 'Perfect!' I shouted and they laughed and left.

I looked over at HyunSoo 'now you have your instruments so 'are you guys going to play?' I asked 'Hell yeah!' They all shouted. 'Let's go!' ByungHee shouted. Soon, they were playing and somehow like before there music touched the heart maybe it was the way they played like 'I am having the time of life' way 'we are in this together' way. Soon the crowd had formed and people loved their performance just like I did.

The finished the song and after praising the crowd had soon left. They all although were bruised up seemed happy playing. 'Thank you' Kyongjong said to me and I smiled at him. I looked over at the guy at might at the paradise,HyunSoo I had to thank him for the idea. 'Why are you thanking me ?' I asked them 'Because you helped us play by giving us the instruments' HyunSoo said in 'duh' tone. What is up with him and rude ? 'It was merely a return of favour' I said looking at HyunSoo.

'But who are you?' Another me ever asked whose name was HaJin. I knew ByungHee ,JiHyuk and Do-il hadn't recognised me so I thought I'll let it be and let them guess 'Me ? I am just a fan of Eye Candy' I said. 'Oh, in that case what's your name ? ' he asked taking my hand, so a playboy huh ? I thought.'hye song' I told them, because that's the name I use to hide who I am, and I didn't want JiHyuk ByungHee and Do il to remember me by me telling them I want them to guess who I am.

That's when I got a call and its was from... Mother. 'Hello' I said. 'How are you ?' She asked. 'Just the way you left me' I said a little rudely. 'Your father isn't happy about this' she said. 'Father ? I thought I was an orphan' I said a little too rudely. 'Silent! Young lady the only reason I called is because your father doesn't want you to miss out on your education, due to your rebellion thus he has admitted you to Jungsang high and you must go there from tomorrow' she said. 'what ? Jungsang high?' I said, rather loudly. 'And you have to buy the uniform on your own.' She completed. 'What ? I don't want to.' I said 'you have to or else you'll be send abroad forcefully' she said and hung up. 'Hello , hello hello !! ' I shouted frustratedly but she had already hung up.

The boys were listening to my conversation, but when I turned around they acted as if they heard nothing. 'I have a question?' Byunghee came near my face with his eyes widened 'yeah ?' I asked. 'Do you perhaps attend Jungsang highschool ?' He asked 'apparently I do' making a 'I don't want to' though 'why do you seem so familiar ?' Do I'll said and I smiled, I was about to say something but 'wait, you are the girl we saw performing the guitar' Kyongjong said. 'Oh.. Maybe that's the reason' I said in a lowtone. They parted there ways and went into there van, soon Alex came back and the band took there instruments. I told Alex about it and he laughed but eventually got worried as to where I was staying I told him I had rented a small rooftop house. He was kind of relieved but then handed me some money which, I refused. I told him how I have enough and I can earn on my own but he was persistent and somehow in the end I had to take them.

I decided when I reached my 'house' that I wouldn't use them and the next time I meet Alex I'd return them to him. The house I was living in was too small but it was enough for, one person. The landlady told me, I have to share it with someone,I looked around on saw her things but she wasn't there, so basically two people will be living in here which, I think, won't be easy. Putting that aside I jumped on the mattress and went into a deep slumber.