Chapter 11

So after the long tiring day at school we were all walking to the pool hall and damn, I was tired. 'I am so tired.' I said yawning and stretching my arms. 'Me too. ' KyungJong said and Hajin came close to him. 'Do you want me to carry you?' Hajin said and kyungjong rolled his eyes, pushing him away. I chuckled at this, they both are so much like a married couple.

'I can carry you too SeYi If you want?' Hajin said now coming close to me now. I chuckled once a playboy, always a playboy. I was about to answer him when ByungHee put his arm around my shoulder. 'No one's carrying SeYi okay? ' He said with an intimdating look. Hajin backed up and I looked at ByungHee with my eyebrows raised. 'Why?' I asked teasing. 'Why can't they?' I said smirking and went over to Hajin and jumped on his back and told him to carry me sticking my tongue out at ByungHee.

ByungHee came towards me and suddenly lifted me up and put me over his shoulder. 'YA! leave me alone. YA!' I said hitting him on his back.

After sometime I was still on his back, tired of hitting him I gave up and folded my arms angrily. 'Ya! Why are you doing this?' I asked him. 'Because I want to.' He said laughing with his hand on his mouth. Do-il rolled his eyes. KyingJong and Hajin were laughing and JiHyuk smirked.

'But why can't she ride on anyone else's back but yours?' HyunSoo asked. Byung Hee just turned his head around at him and then turned it back. 'It's because he loves annoying me.' I said rolling my eyes. 'I don't call him a whacko for no reason.'

'SeYi-ah you know me so well.' ByungHee said with a fake surprised look. 'Obviously you are like the only whacko I have been stuck with since childhood.' I said hitting his head.

We had reached the pool hall. ' Ya! whacko let me down now.' I told ByungHee and he did smiling. 'You are so dead. ' I told him running after him but then JiHyuk caught me. 'Ya! leave me.' I told JiHyuk when someone else welcomed us. 'What took you guys so long?' A woman older than us said.

She looked at me and JiHyuk 'JiHyuk-ah who is she?' She asked and I awkwardly looked at both of them. 'Is she your girlfriend? you have found someone at school now?' she said crossed and without realizing I started laughing hard.

'Me? and him? you seriously thought we were dating?' I said clearing up my tear she still looked at us suspicious. 'Hey we are just childhood friends.' I said. 'Wait up are you two dating?' I asked looking at JiHyuk and the woman and got JiHyuk in a neck lock. 'And you didnt tell me that you werr dating huh?' I asked more like teased but from the corner of my eyes I could see Do-il who didnt like this for some reason.

He looked hurt or something I couldn't figure out right now so I let it be. 'WooKyung she is SeYi our childhood friend.' Do-il explained.

'Oh you are Seyi? I have heard so much about you.' She said and ByungHee sneakingly came behind me without me knowing. 'HA!' he screamed in my ears making me jump that whacko who would randomly just do that? he stood there with his childish laugh. 'You are dead. ' I said and in just a few minutes we both werr again in the same situation me running after him.

After all the chasing we all sat down counting the money we had. Everyone put down the money they earned after counting. Last one was HaJin he looked worried counting and slammed it on the table ' $ 1900 ' he screamed and ByungHee and KyungJong cheered I highfived ByungHee.

'Do you guys have to buy the uniforms? Do you have to goto JungSang?' WooKyung asked displeased about this. ' Yeah! We absolutely have to buy them! that way out contract is perfect.' ByungHee said excitement with that spark in his eyes.

'Does that bastard's contract even hold up? ' HyunSoo asked. 'Contract my ass! ' WooKyung said and turned to JiHyuk. 'Why don't you just quit school, date me, play music in free time--' Wookyung was cut off. 'And you will work.' JiHyuk said.

Somehow their relationship seemed odd to me. It felt as if JiHyuk didn't like WooKyung but it was her who liked him maybe I was wring or maybe not I ignored it though looking at Do-il who had this diffeeent way of lookingvat WooKyung. I mentally sighed maybe what I am thinking is wrong.

I ignored and listened to what KyungJong was saying. 'We do have money for the uniform but if its the battle of the bands we do need a new drumset. What do we do?' KyingJong asked. 'Point.' I said. 'Its always the drums that cause the problems. ' HyunSoo said looking at Do-il, mocking him basically. I bent over and mouthed the word 'rude' at him and he just rolled his eyes.

Seriously his rudeness annoys me alot at times.

Suddenly, ByungHee slammed his hands on the table catching everyone's attention with a crazy look in his eyes. 'Lets just get our uniforms for now so we can go to school and partucipate. Y-you have to goto school so you become the schools best band.' He said stuttering that got me in shock.

Not just me JiHyuk was surprised too. 'This punk is really weird. ' He said coming close to him. 'No doubt about that. ' I said with wide eyes. ' ByungHee, ByungHee is crazy about school.' JiHyuk said. 'Even his eyes are crazy now. Just look. ' I said pointing at him. 'ByungHee?' JiHyuk tried getting some response.

'I am going to school.' He said putting his head on the table suddenly.

ByungHee had slept on the table and now were all standing discussing about him and our sitiation. 'But do you think We can beat them? They have bettrr instruments and are pretty good. ' Doil said but I was too tired to keep up with the coversation and yawned. 'Everything is going to be fine because we have ByungHee eventhough he is a whackjob.. ' were the last words I heard until I slept on something or someone.