21.

**IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE IN END , PLEASE READ !! VERY IMPORTANT !!**

{z.m pov | recap}

his eyes left mine and went down to my stomach, "this is completely random, but what are you going to do with your baby?"

I shook my head, "I-I have an appointment next week for an abortion."

Liam's eyes closed, "are you sure you want to do that?" he opened them once again, this time they were rimmed with tears.

"y-yes, I can't keep it. I'm too young.."

"or is there something you haven't told me? because you and I both know that, that is complete bullshit."

I eyes fell, "Liam..I can't tell you.."

"and whys that?" he asked, lifting my head up with his hand.

"I don't want you to get mad.."

"zayn, I won't get mad at yo-"

"it's shahid," I squeezed my eyes shut, causing multiple tears to fall.

eyes brows knit, "what of him?"

"h-he's not good.." I stopped as he wiped my tears, "h-he raped me..and he hits me.."

Liam's eyes dropped just like his heart, his baby was getting sexually, physically and mentally abused by shahid.

"listen, I'm going to get you away from that creep, I promise. you will never see him again. okay?" his tone was sharp and stern, he wasn't playing games. he held his arms out as he pulled me into a big embrace. I buried my head into his neck, sobbing softly. his hand rubbed my back reassuringly.

he pulled away, "now let's go in. your staying with me for the night. maybe even a couple nights, however long you would like. I'm going to take care of this for you, I promise."

I walked inside and took a deep breath at what I had seen. our pictures together we're still up , he kept them. I perked up and went over to the sofa, plopping down onto the outer end of the sofa. Liam sat down across me on the love seat , he smiled snugly and clasped his hands together which laid on his lap.

I laid back against the couch and sighed heavily once again , his smile faded as he sat down beside me, "what's wrong?" with furrowed brows he placed a hand on my forearm. my eyes looked at his hand then met his eyes shortly after.

"I don't know what to do , Li.."

without another word he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, "you don't have to know what to do, we will figure this out."

pulling away my eyes widened that he said we. which meant him and I.

Liam and I.

I couldn't possibly smile any wider , I embraced him again pressing my body firmly to his. he brushed his lips softly against my neck, "I'm sorry Zayn..will you please forgive me?"

his lips pressed harder to my neck as I nodded slowly, "y-yes..always."

under his breath he spoke harshly, "good."