Chapter 54: Quest Being

Belle P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I open my eyes and look at my phone, it was 8:30. I put down my phone and sat up. I look around and saw that Jackson was sleeping next to me. I took the cover off me and stood up. I walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine. I took a quick shower as well.

When that was done, I walk back out to my room. I walk to my closet and being to pack of my clothes into a suitcase. I pack my sleeping clothes, a lot of my underwear, and some of my causal clothes. Today we were heading off on the quest to found the lost city. This quest will take us some time because of how much area we have to cover. Remember there are 5 great oceans and each ocean cover about billion of square miles.

So I am packing most of my stuff. I pack some of my swimsuits. When I was done packing, I brought it out to my room. As I got out, I saw Jackson sitting up.

"Good morning" I smile

"Morning" he yawn

"You should go brush your teeth" I said

He got up and walk to the bathroom. As he was brushing his teeth, I change my sleeping clothes into my high wasted jean shorts and a crop top. I slip on my sandals. I put on very little makeup and pack some in my suitcase as well.

The bathroom door open and I turn around. Jackson was shirtless. He walk over to his bag and grab a shirt.

"Ready to do this?" he ask

"Yea" I said

"This will be fun" he smile

"Do you want to stop at your house so you can pack some clothes with you?" I ask

"Sure" he said

He walk over with his bag and grab my suitcase. I grab my laptop, phone, and any chargers with me and the book. We walk out of my room and I close the door. We made our way down the stairs and into the living room. We place our stuff on the floor and went into the kitchen.

There was breakfast on the table. We walk over and sat down. We being to eat and as we were eating, I was thinking about the quest. I really don't know what will happen during the quest, but I am determined to found the lost castle or city or whatever it's called. We were taking the submarine for the quest. Jackson and I will be the only one on the quest. Don't worry, the sub is a driveless sub so we don't need anyone to drive it.

We were finally done eating, and we head to the kitchen. Before we left, I had to say goodbye to my parent. We walk to the Oval Room and knock on the door. I slowly open the door and my parent look up. I noticed that there was other people in the room, including Cody's parent. I walk in and smile that everyone. I went up to my parent and smile at them. They smile at me and we gave each other hug.

"Jackson" my dad said

Jackson look up

"You better take care of my daughter" he said

"Will do, sir" he said

"Have fun" my mom said

"I will" I smile

I turn back around and walk back to the door.

"It's nice to meet all of you" I said before closing the door. Jackson and I walk back to the living room, grab our stuff and head out the front door. There was a car waiting for us. We walk down and the driver put my stuff in the trunk. We got in the car and I told the driver to take us to Jackson's house. The drover nod his head and being to drive.

10 minutes later, we were finally at his house. I look at the house and it was really nice and big. Jackson open the door and we both got out. We walk up to the front porch and he open the door.