Chapter 15: Halloween Party & Memories Restore Again

Niall P.O.V 

Days went by and Belle still don't remember any of us. She did went back to school but she don't talk to anyone. We made a promise to her father that we will keep the secret that Belle was his daughter. Her parent went back to the White House. Today was the Halloween Party that the school is throwing. It was Friday afternoon and the party starts at 7. Everyone's house was decorated with Halloween stuff. Everyone in the house was getting ready for tonight. It was 4pm. I should get ready too.

I went up to my room to shower. I was in the shower for like half an hours before getting out. This year, I was going for something simple so I decided on being a sailor this year. When I was done with my shower, I got out and put my clothes on and went downstair. The guys was already in the kitchen eating food before leaving. They weren't in their costume yet. 

"Niall, what are you going to be?" Eleanor ask

"A sailor. Something sample this year" I said

"That's a smart idea" Eleanor said

"And you guys?" I ask

"I'm going to be batman" Liam said

"Me, Louis and Zayn are the three musketeers" Harry said

"Nice" Liam said

"How about you girls?" Liam ask

"I'm going to be pirate" Eleanor said

"I'm a vampire" Perrie said

"I'm a ghost-buster" Dani said

"Nice" I said

We finish eating and it 6:00. We went up to our room to get really. My costume was really simple. It was white trouser with yellow buttons, a white sleeveless tank with blue stripes and an anchor pin on the left side, neck scarf and a sailor hat. I was wearing white shoes. 

"Niall, are you done?" I heard Eleanor shout from downstair

"Yea, I'm coming" I shout back

I grabbed my phone and walked out my room downstair. When I got downstair, everyone costume was good. 

"Wow Niall, you look great" Liam said

"Thanks, I guess" I said

"Well lets get this party on the road" Dani yelled

"Yeaaa" the girls shouted and skipping out the door.

We walked out to Louis's car. I looked over to Belle's house and her lights was off and she car was on. I guess she is going to. I wonder what costume she wearing?

"Niall, you coming?" Louis shouted from his window

I jogged over to the car and got in. It was 6:45 so the party was starting in 15 minutes. Louis back up from the drive way and drove to the school. 

During the drive there, I was looking out the window wondering about Belle. 

"We're here" Louis shout as he park the car in the parking space. 

I snapped out from my daze and got out the car. The girls park next to us and got out. We made our way to the ball room. The whole outside of the building was decorated with pumpkins, witches, ghost, bats, tombstone and other stuff that is related to Halloween. When we walked in the whole hallway was also decorated with Halloween things. 

We finally got to the room and it full on decorated with Halloween things. The walls was cover with bats, lights and spiderweb with fake spiders on it. The room have this dark and spooky feel to it. There was multiple tables that was full with Halloween treats and foods and drinks.