Chapter 56: Chill Day

Belle P.O.V

The next morning I woke around 9:00pm. I open my eyes to see that my room was as beautiful from the blue ocean. I got up and swing my legs over the edge. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I went to the sink and grab my toothbrush. I put on some paste and being to brush my teeth. I was looking at myself in mirror. My eyes was different color. My skin was tan because I am always in the sun and water.

I rinse my mouth and put on my morning products. When I was done, I walk out to my room and out my door. I walk next door to Jackson's room and slowly open the door. I poke my head inside and saw that he was in his bed, on his phone.

"Morning there" I said opening the door wider.

"Morning" he said

I walk inside and over to his bed. I climb on top and sat at the end of the bed. He sat up and we were looking at each other.

"So what's the plan for today?" he ask

"I don't really know. I guess we will continue on to the Southern Ocean" I said

"What will happen once you found the palace?" he ask

"I don't know. But I know that there is something in there that belong to me" I said

"The crown?" he ask

"Yea" I nodded.

"Don't worry. We will find it" he said

"Thanks" I smile

I pointed to the remote and he hand it to me. I grab the remote and flip on the TV. I wanted to see how far we were from the Southern Ocean. I look and saw that we were like 12 hours away from the Southern Ocean.

"Well, what are we going to do till then?" he ask

"I don't know. We could take a closer look at what we found" I said

"Today should be a relax day" he said

"Sound good to me" I said getting off the bed

"Where are you going?" he ask

"To grab my laptop and the book" I said walking out of the room.

I went back to my room and grab my laptop and the book off the nightstand. I carry that in my arm and went back over to Jackson's room. I walk in and I saw him sitting up, leaning against the backboard and without a shirt on.

"Why do guys like to wear no shirt?" I ask walking over to the other side of the bed.

"Because we like to show off our abs" Jackson smile

"Well, I don't go around the house with just my bra and underwear on" I said

"Well, I guess guys are different" he said

I smile at him and climb on the bed. I set my laptop and the book down on the bed. I grab my phone and went on my Twitter timeline. Nothing was really excited was going on. I open up my laptop and turn it on.

I saw Jackson getting out of bed, half naked. He being to walk to the bathroom and during that, I was staring at his back muscle. He got to the bathroom and close the door. I snap out from my stare and look back on my laptop.

I was still trying to figure out what ocean the picture was taken at. I wonder how these pictures was really taken. I was kneeing on my knee and leaning forward to my laptop. I found that really comfortable. I also have the TV on. It was split in half; one side was the route and the other side was Teen Wolf.

I continue on with the search when I heard the bathroom door open. I look up and Jackson came walking out. I watch as he walk back over to the bed, and that whole time, I was staring at his abs. He have really nice abs. When he got over to the bed, I went back to my laptop.