Chapter 15

Nina's POV:

Finally, the end of the school week came. It's Friday, and I couldn't be happier. It was after school already, and Taylor and I are going out tonight. We decided to go bowling, because I never have bowled before.

I guess I'm just going to wear something casual. I don't really know what to wear. I decide to put on some blue skinny jeans, and a green hoodie. I put on my black vans. Do they even give us bowling shoes to wear? Who knows.

I do my hair and makeup. I was ready a bit early. I sit on my bed, and listen to some music for a bit. Before I know it, I hear my doorbell ring. I smile, and hurry to the door.

I open the door, and my heart melts when I see that it's Taylor. I already knew it was her, but I'm just excited I guess.

"Baby!" I say a little too excitedly.

"Aww, you're so adorable Nina." She grins.

I wrap my arms around her neck, and press my lips to hers. "No I'm not. I've just missed my girlfriend." I kiss her again.

"You look so beautiful tonight." She brushes my hair out of my face, before kissing me.

I blush. "Thanks babe. So do you." I grin.

She blushes as well.

I lock up my house, before we head to her car. She opens the door for me. She's so sweet and cute.

When we arrive at the bowling place, we go inside. I look around. It looks pretty much like I expected it to. There were loads of lanes everywhere, and people.

It turns out, we do indeed have to get bowling shoes. We put our shoes on, before going to our lane.

After we get everything set up, I pick up a black bowling ball. "Okay so I just like throw it?" I ask her.

"Yes." She giggles. "Do you need any help?" She asks.

"I got this." I smirk.

I guess I was feeling a little cocky, because when I threw the ball it flew straight into the gutter.

"You have one more try. Are you sure you don't need help?" She was smiling.

"I'm fine. I was just warming up." I smirk again.

Nah, I wasn't warming up. I just suck.

I go, and of course it's another gutter ball. "There must be something wrong with the bowling ball or something. I don't know." I joke, as I sit back down.

"If that's what you want to tell yourself." She giggles before kissing my cheek.