Death

Bloom and Darren were already bloodied up. They had tons of scratches, wounds, and many bite marks. Bloom was still in her dark side form.
Bloom : Darren.....
Darren : Bloom......
Bloom : I hate you....
Darren : So be it......
Bloom : .........
Darren looked into Bloom's eyes. She was the only girl that ever loved him and treated him normally. His heart sank deeply, knowing that he will have to kill her. But then he got an idea, to let her live and get him the power.
Darren : Even though I'm your enemy..... I'll give you a chance.....
Bloom : W... What?!
Darren : I'll give you a changing spell..... It will change who you are. I will make you normal, you won't remember anything about the pain, sorrow, all the memories you had. You won't be the key.... You will have a better life.
Bloom : ........... Why? Why do you want to be on his side?!
Darren : I want the power.... To slaughter the people that treated me like dirt. I hate them all....
Bloom : Darren.....
Darren : Do you accept my offer?
Bloom : ............ No......
Darren : !!!!
Bloom : If I accept, that will mean I am giving up myself to the darkness. I'm not Darkness!
Darren : Heh.... HAHAHAHA!!!
Bloom : W... What?! Why are you laughing?!
Darren : For a second there, I thought you were smart enough to accept my offer. I guess I was wrong.... Now.... PREPARE TO DIE!!!
Bloom : AS IF!!
Darren pounced Bloom. Both of them rolled down fighting each other. Bloom clawed Darren's arm. Darren scratched her face. Then Bloom slapped him hardly on the cheek. Both of them continued they reached a cliff near the void. Darren was now at the edge of the cliff. When he was about to attack, Bloom pushed him away with her legs. He managed to claw the walls of the cliff. Bloom looked at him, he was either gonna die or he is gonna join her and become the Light again. She had to make a decision, give him a chance? Or kill him and escape?
Bloom : Ngh..... DARREN GRAB MY PAW!!!

Bloom reached out her paw to him. Darren looked into her eyes,
Darren thinking : What is this idiot doing?! Bloom..... I wish I still have Light inside me......
He wanted to reach her paw but his Light was gone. He had given up into the Darkness, which means he was already Darkness. He had to complete his mission, at least to prove that he wasn't weak. Then, he growled and quickly bit her neck.
Bloom : ROAAAAAAAARR!!!!

Bloom tried to get away, she shook her head back and forth, left and right. Until finally her flesh ripped away from her neck and was in Darren's mouth now. Her bloody necklace was already thrown away into nowhere when she was trying to escape from Darren's fangs. Now Bloom was human again. Darren was about to pounce her when suddenly the walls that was supporting him cracked, and he fell into the void.
Darren : AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Bloom weakly looked at the void. Her eyes widened in shock.
Bloom thinking : What have I done?!!
Bloom : No..... "Cough" DARREN!!!!

There wasn't any answer.
Bloom : DAAARRREEEENNNN!!!!

Still, there wasn't any answer. The void started sucking Bloom, she ran away from the void. Her visions blurring from the blood loss. Her energy was drained, her legs are tired. If she was still in her lioness form probably now she could run faster. She ran and ran, then her legs shaken.
Bloom : "cough" "cough"......... Somebody......

Her body fell into the ground.
Bloom : Any..... Body........ "Cough" "cough"

Her mouth and head bled, her throat was ripped, her whole body had cuts, bite marks, bruises, and she had many broken bones. If it weren't for the Dragon Flames's power she would have died a long time ago.
Bloom thinking : So.... This is.... The end Huh? Haha.... How pathetic..... Me..... The keeper of the Dragon Flame..... Died, killed by a stupid wolf........ Darren...... Now...... I'm gonna leave everything...... They'll get the sixth..... Key....

Her chest started to glow.
Bloom thinking : Even if I die without giving this key.... The key will still go to the other person with the other keys..... For now..... He has they keys....... Winx..... Stella...... Sky........ Haha.......... Now.... I miss them........ I miss the old days........

Her eyes started to droop down. She dropped a tear from her eye.
Bloom thinking : I wish..... I could save everyone..... But I guess..... I can't be everyone's hero....

Then her eyes closed.

Author : Those last words made me want to draw. Who agrees with me? And do you think Bloom should get a second chance???