Ending

Sky : Do you have anything for me to save Bloom?
Light God : !!!
Sky : Before.... She.... Fell..... She said some kind of spell.... And she asked me to save her...... And......

Flashback
Bloom : SKY!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!
Sky : WHAT?!!
Bloom : YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE THIS PLACE AND THE OTHER KEYS!!! I'LL MAKE A CHANGING SPELL AND THE KEY WILL BE WITH YOU!!!
Sky : ?!!!
Bloom : You can't hold both of us...
Sky : B.. But... BLOOM I LOVE YOU!!! I CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!!!
Bloom : If you love me.... Then save me with this sword.....
Sky : ......
Bloom's hand glowed bright red. Then she whispered something. She and Sky started to glow. Bloom's key went and disappeared into Sky's chest.
Sky : Bloom...
Bloom : TAKE THIS SWORD!!! THEN KILL THAT MAN!!!
Sky : NO!!
Bloom : Please Sky...... Wear the necklace you found...

Sky looked at the bloody necklace in his pocket. Then he looked at the sword in Bloom's hand. He didn't know what to do now.
Sky : I can't... I won't lose you again!
Bloom : You won't.....

Bloom threw the sword and fell into the void.
Sky : NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Flashback ends
Sky : She said to me that this sword can save her.... Is there any spell that I can use with this sword to save her?
Light God : .......... Don't you remember that she loves another.....
Sky : I don't care Light God! I don't care who she loves now.... I love her and that's all that matters! I don't care if she doesn't love me anymore..... She.... She deserves to be happy...... And that's all what matters.... I know....

Suddenly one of Sky's eye became cyan again and half of his hair became fiery red.  Sky and Bloom : I wish..... I could save everyone..... But I guess..... I can't be everyone's hero....
Sky : !!!! W... What?!
Light God : ....... You guys have the same thinking Huh?
Sky : W.... What?!
Light God : Bloom.... Said the same words right before she fell unconscious from the attack.
Sky : ........
Light God : Now you have the key.... The key was like Bloom's heart. When she transferred the key to you.... I guess half of her feelings, or heart got transferred as well.
Sky : ......... Bloom......
Light God : ...... There is one way....... But...... Did the void happened to glow?
Sky : .........

Flashback
Bloom : AKASION REVERASIMA!!!!

The void glowed bright yellow.
Bloom : Now....
Flashback ends
Sky : It glowed..... Bright Yellow........
Light God : Then you can save her....
Sky : REALLY?!!!
Light God : Yes..... But it will be a long and hard journey.
Sky : W.... Why?

The Light God held a small fiery ball.
Light God : This is the spell...... Chiano ovu Memorias.......
Sky : ?!
Light God : This will help you enter the Chain of Memories. When the void glowed, it changed from the void that leads to death into the void that leads to the chain of memories. In the Chain of Memories, people are held in they're deepest nightmare and pain. And each person has they're own "Amnesia".
Sky : Amnesia?
Light God : Amnesias were created long time ago to help the people that are stuck in the Chain of Memories to get out. But because of a mysterious spell, they turn and they actually do the opposite, making sure no one leaves the Chain of Memories. Sky, before you save Bloom you will be transferred to many other memories of many other people. To get people out of the Chain of Memories, you have to destroy their Amnesias first.
Sky : ........
Light God : It won't be easy because there are also Penumbras and Umbras.
Sky : You mean the moon?
Light God : No..... They are also like Amnesias but they're job is to make sure you won't get to the Amnesia and the person stuck in the Chain of Memories.
Sky : ............. I'll do it........
Light God : !!!
Sky : I'll do it and......
Stella : We'll come too!
Sky and Light God : !!!!!
Helia : There's no way you'll make it alone Sky.
Tecna : We'll help you save Bloom.
Riven : And besides you probably won't stay a second in there.
Sky : Guys.......
Light God : Then..... Pack up your things. Do not bring to much.

An hour later
Sky : We're ready!
Flora : Yeah! I brought some potions just in case.
Tecna : I brought gadgets for us so we will know the ways.
Musa : What about food?
Light God : Here.....
Musa : Huh?
Light God : These are Food Pills. A minute exposed into the air and then many foods will appear right in front of you.
Riven : Aw yeah!
Monica : You won't be forgetting us too right?
Nathan : We're also going to save Bloom.
Fiona : And Darren.
Sky : Who are you guys?
Erick : We're Bloom's pals.
Flora : Then let's go now.
Adeline : Yeah!
Sky : Light God, we're ready!
Light God : Hm.....

The Light God's spell split into 2 then four then eight more and more until a large yellow void appeared.
Light God : Good luck, all of you.....
Sky ; Thank you..... Light God....

All of them entered the void and then the void closed.

That's the end of the story readers! Hope you enjoyed it. There will be a sequel soon called Chain of Memories.
Before this story ends which pairing do you like?
BloomxSky
BloomxDarren
SkyxLightGod
DiasproxDarkGod
LightGodxDarkGod