TWO.

Presley's outfit.
Around 2000 words.

~Recap~
A familiar male figure stood leaning against the hood of his own Lamborghini dangling a not so familiar pair of keys in his hand as he spoke into his phone.

"Shît" she mumbled as his eyes drifted to us.

Chapter two
~Alexis~

Pushing himself forward he said something into his phone before shoving it into his suit pocket.

Lifting the hand with the keys he pointed towards us and motioned for us to move towards him with a sly smirk plastered across his face.

Me and Presley took a slow walk toward the sleek black car fit for the devil himself.

We both came to a stop at the same time are heads bowed so we didn't look directly at him.

"Imagine my surprise when I walked out of the front door this afternoon" he starts "I'm sitting in an important business meeting when i get a reminder from Kane that I have to take you to the doctors, so of course I give my apologise and rush right outside expecting to see my sleek new toy I had parked out front, instead I'm left with a empty driveway." He begins walking around us as he speaks before coming to a stop in front of Presley. "So I automatically put on the tracker to find its location already on its way to panthers high, I then turn on the camera to find you-" he pokes Presley in the forehead causing her to stumble back a bit "-in the drivers seat!" He finishes his voice low and angry.

"Do you have anything to say?" He questions lifting her head up with his pointer finger.

"I'm s-sorry Sir, I over heard Kane tell you and I assumed it was just an excuse so I wanted to hel-"

"what the hell did you think I was going to do, If Kane says 'doctors appointment' he means it, if he says 'time to kill that Bîtch Presley' you better start begging cause guess what? he means that too, understand!" He yells.

"Well done Bîtch, your in V.I.P tonight." He then turns to me placing two fingers under my chin and lifting it up to face his "you, are you ready?" His voice is a lot less angry than when he spoke to Presley which for some reason scares me more.

Nodding quickly I keep my eyes trained on his. "I asked if your ready!"

"Yes sir"

"Get in the car." He ordered turning and walking to the drivers seat.

Me and Presley share a look  as we saw Anne sarcastically wave at us from the back before I opened the passenger door and got in buckling up.

Revving the engine Reese begins driving toward the gate.

"Seat belt" I mutter glancing towards him.

Cursing under his breath he multitasks steering and putting his seat belt on before hearing the familiar click and getting comfortable again.

"We're late now so you too will stay in the car while I take Alex" Reese spoke followed by two "yes sir's".

The sound of ringing sung throughout the car as Reese pressed a few buttons on the touch screen putting the phone, that was synced with the car, on loud speaker.