FOUR.

Around 2000.

~Recap~
"Welcome home Ms Alexis, Ms Presley, Ms Anne. Sir did you have a good trip?" Mr Boston asked placing his white gloved hands in front of him.

"Yes, can you inform all the girls that they will be finishing work early today" Reese responded whiles climbing out of the car "oh and inform them all that they will have a new member on Sunday."

What? Oh! the girl to be delivered in two days...she's a member?

"What?"

Chapter four
~Alexis~

Confusion flooded the car as the words left Reece's mouth.

"What?" Anne repeated following Reece out of the car "what new member?" Anne's voice drifted with her as she chased Reece into the house, leaving Presley, Mr Boston and myself outside.

"Is there anything I can do for you lady's?" Mr Boston asked.

"No thanks Mr B" Presley replied for us both, giving us a polite nod Mr Boston turned and followed the same rout as Reece and Anne into the main house.

"You okay?" Presley asked quietly as she poked her head through the partition.

No
"Yes"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Yes
"No"

"Okay"

There was a long pause before I got together enough energy to get out of the car, walking towards the main house cursing each step I took, with Presley hot on my tail.

As soon as I entered the house I was welcomed by a loud shrill followed by the familiar annoyed voice of Ashley.

"Which one of you bïtches thought it was funny to swap my body shiner with lübe?!...Presley!"

"I'm just going to go take a walk...love you babe, why don't you try taking a hot bath?" Presley's voice was rushed as she headed back towards the front door, probably to "the shed", before Ashley could find and kill her.

Yeah that does sound nice. I thought as I headed to the lift opposite the front door.

Yes I know I'm only going to the first floor but did you see those steps? How could i get up them if I'm struggling to walk?

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't even realised that the lift doors had opened and Kane was in front of me.

Kane gave me a sympathetic smile before he acknowledged me with his signature nod "You seen Presley?"

"The shed" I mumbled as I squeezed past him into the small lift pressing the only other button girls in this house were allows to press besides B for basement, not that any of us girls really went down there, all it had in it were cars, and a wine seller, I knew from when I was little that there was a panic room under the basement that practically ran across the whole estate and had a tunnel leading to every building up until the main road. G for ground which is the floor I was just on with the living room, dining room, kitchen, toilet, indoor pool, mini cinema, games room, spare bedroom one and security room, and the floor I'm going to, 1 which has the spare rooms two and three but was mainly known as the girls floor, because there five of us, soon to be six, Reese thought it would be easier to have us have our own floor to "leave our shït every were" without him seeing it. I didn't really mind because it gave me easier access to the gym, dance studio and library that were located on our floor.
The only other floors were 2 which was Reese's floor and level 3/the attic which the girls new was out of bounds, it was my place, a place I could sit and talk, think, be alone, but lately I've noticed thing have been moved and straightened, a tendency Reese has because of his OCD.