THREE.

Home sweet home.

Around 2000 words.

~Recap~
"Well everything looks good on the outside" he said as his cold hands move around my lower body. "Would you like me to start with her front or rear?"

"Front"

"Are you a virgin Ms Morris?" Mr White asks from between my legs.

"Yes" i choke out.

"Then this might hurt"

I felt a warm tear role down my face as I turned to rest on my left cheek, casting a look to Reese, who won't even look at me but instead is starting at the humming doctor between my legs.

Chapter three.
~Alexis~

"The swelling should only last for a hour or so, you can get some painkillers from the pharmacy, everything went well I shouldn't have to see you for another five years. You may find it difficult to walk or sit so take it easy sunshine" Mr White gave me a small tap on the back before closing his office door.

"Are you okay?" Reese asks softly as he opens the door for us to leave.

Again I ignore him taking a agonising step forward.

"Does it hurt that bad?" He questions realising how slow I was walking and the gasps with each step I took.

Yes it fûcking hurts! I'm a fûcking virgin...or was? Or still am? I don't know and I don't fûcking care right now!

"Are you hungry? Do you want to stop somewhere?" He questions slowly walking next to me.

Again I ignore him.

He jogs a few feet in front of me and opens the passenger side door giving me a small smile as I climb in.

It hurt. The movements I usually found fine like sitting down in a car, was painful, it hurt even more once I actually sat still in the car.

"Wow took you long enough, you guys where in there for hours! If I miss my 8 o'clock massage I'm go-" Anne said as soon as we got in the car but was swiftly quieted by Reese telling her to 'shut up'.

" you okay babe?" Presley asked as I buckled up my seatbelt before turning to Reese who had started the car.

"Belt" my voice came out rusty and scratchy.

Properly from all the crying and screaming.

Reese's eyes widened when he heard me speak.

"Shît, what happened to your voice?" Presley's voice was full of concern as she leant forward to rest her chin on the back of my seat.

I ignored her as well starring straight out of my window as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Okay" Presley said resting a hand on my arm "it's okay we can talk later, I love you okay?" she removed her comforting hand and sat back on her seat.

I love you too

Me and Presley had been best friends for literally as long as I can remember, I think we met when I was 13? I'm not sure, when I was 14 I was in a car crash that resulted in memory loss I only remember small things, the rest I've either been told or figured out from photos.