Meeting the characters

Yannah: 5"3, 17 years old,Long hair, thick in all the right places, brown skinned, mixed with black, white, Irish, and Cherokee Indian, and unique sense of style

Andre: 5"7, 16 years old,Mohawk, skinny, brown skinned, mixed with black, white, Irish, and Cherokee Indian, and typical sense of style ( Yannah's brother)

Ariana: 5"4, 14 years old, short hair, fat, dark skinned, fully black, and tacky sense of style, wears glasses ( Yannah's sister)

Latasha: 5"5, 35 years old, short hair, skinny, dark skinned, fully black, and typical style (Yannah's mother)

Alana: 5"6, 49 years old, long hair, fat, light skinned, fully black, and tacky style (Yannah's mother's lover)

Kianna: 5"4, 17 years old, brown skinned, medium length hair, unique style ( Yannah's friend)

Sierra: 5"5, 16 years old, light skinned, mixed with black and white, typical style ( Yannah's friend)

Youn: 6"0, 36 years old, black, white, Irish, and Cherokee Indian, and regular style ( Yannah's Father)

Danielle: Twin of Damian, 5"4, 13 years old, black, short hair, dancer, Latasha's daughter that doesn't stay with her (Yannah's sister)

Damian: Twin of Danielle, 5"5, 13 years old, light skinned, Latasha's son that doesn't stay with her ( Yannah's brother)

Jacquees: 6"2, 18 years old, dark skinned, cute swag, dreads, singer, works at the plant, and Yannah's crush

Broderick: Jacquees brother, 6"0, 17 years old, light skinned, dreads, works at the plant, and cute swag

Harvey: 18 years old, dark skinned, dreads, cute swag, works at the plant, 5"9, and Jacquees friend