This Could Be Us

Yanna's P. O. V

7:15 a.m.

    I woke up super early this morning and all I hear is my siblings getting ready for school. I heard a light tap on my door and then someone quietly walked in. 

Ariana: Hey Yanna are you up

Yanna: yes Wassup?

Ariana: can you help me find an outfit and do my hair?

Yanna: yeah where ya Momma at?

Ariana: Momma is cooking breakfast she can't help me right now she said to ask you

Yanna: okay let me put on some clothes and I'll be there

   With that she walked out. I put on a big red T-shirt and my house slippers then I brushed my teeth before going to her room. I put her in a blue, black, and white camo shirt that said Bape 88, some blue jeans,  and some all white huaraches. I put her on some gold accessories and I wanded Her hair.

   When I was done my phone was ringing uncontrollably I picked up and was met by a raspy husky voice.

.....: hello

Yanna: hello Jacquees why are you calling me at 7:45 in the morning?

Jacquees: why haven't you been responding to my texts?

Yanna: I was tired last night and I was with my family when u text me to meet you

Jacquees: I know I started to walk over to yo moms and tell her that I was ya Man Just so she could go off

Yanna: my mama is not worried about that

Jacquees: whatever take a shower and get dressed I'm coming get you so we can go to IHOP you'll be back in time to get dressed for school

Yanna: okay let me get in the shower

Jacquees: bye Lil baby

Yanna: bye

   I hopped in the shower so quick I thought I was going to hurt myself. I wrapped my towel around my body and brushed my teeth again.  I walked to my drawer and got my undergarments out, then I went to my closet and found two outfits one for breakfast and the other for school. 

    My breakfast outfit consists of  a Black, pink, and white Victoria Secret pink sweatshirt with some black skinny jeans and some pink and black Jordans. I plugged in my pressing comb and went to work in my head.  My school outfit that I pulled out was a cream shirt, some shorts, and some red huaraches.

Mom: Yannah Kai is somebody outside blowing for you?

Yannah: Yes ma'am im on my way

I looked myself over in the mirror one last time then I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys as I sped downstairs. I said good bye to my family and rushed to his Shiny Red Camaro. The ride to Ihop was quiet and I was a little nervous but I sucked that shit up real quick. When we pulled up he opened my car door for me and held the door for me to walk through and as I went through he smacked my ass. This boy was turning me on in ways I couldn't explain. He smelled so good. We ordered our food and talked for what seemed like forever. When we got done eating he paid and we left heading back to my house.

8:15 a.m.

    I just got back home so I decided to take a 30 minute nap before I showered and got ready for school. I plugged my phone up on the charger after I set an alarm. I dozed off within seconds.

8:45 a.m.

     I was woken up by my alarm signaling that I had to shower and get ready for school. I showered and redid my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes then I went to my vanity and put on some light make up. I finally got dressed and looked at the clock that now read 9:00. I grabbed my Benz keys, phone, and my school stuff and rushed out of the door. I made it to school at 9:12 so I had to hurry up and grab my books for class. As the tardy bell rang I was walking in Mrs. Haymond's Class but we had a sub so I didnt care. I sat by my friends and they were acting funny so I broke the awkward silence.

Yannah: What's up with y'all

Kianna: I text you this morning bc my mama took my car keys but you never responded

Yannah: my bad I just got up

Kianna: well do you think your mom will let me stay over for a couple of days?

Yannah: Ofcourse why what's wrong now?

Kianna: She kicked me out bc of her girlfriend

Yannah: I got you you can stay at my crib as long as you need

Yannah: Sierra what's yo problem?

Sierra: nothing I was trying to find her a place to stay

Yannah: oh okay

We did our work and talked until the bell rang signaling it's time for lunch.

Yannah: Where are we going for lunch ladies?

Kianna: Geonnie's?

Yannah: sounds good to me lets put this stuff up so we can go

We put our stuff in our lockers and went out to eat.

Yannah: hello... Mom?

Mom: yes?

Yannah: can Kianna stay for a little while Kim kicked her out again

Mom: yes Kim always doing something I cant stand her ass tell her not to worry about getting clothes from Kim house I have some new clothes with tags on them she can have and she can stay in the guest room

Kianna: thank you mama t

Mom: you welcome y'all have a good day

I looked at Kianna with a smirk.

Kianna: what

Me: so what you did last night

Kianna: nothing

Me: okay

We finished lunch and headed back to school. We went to Cosmetology and then culinary arts. After practice I dropped off Sierra and Kianna and I went to my house. We showered before dinner. When we went to the table I seen that it was Mexican dish night because we had nachos, tacos, burritos, and tequitos. We said grace and dugg in. We talked about our day and after cleaning up the kitchen and dinning room I went on my room and doze off.