Work Hard Play Hard

Yannah

I woke up this morning and looked over to my nightstand and seen his picture. Jacquees will be mine one day. I got up and walked to my bathroom and did my hygiene. I placed my towel around my body and walked to my walk in closet to find an outfit for school. I pulled out a navy blue kimono, dark washed Blue Jeans, a white crop top, and some nude pumps. I went to my vanity and put on light makeup and my gold Michael Kors Watch. I loosely curled my hair and grabbed my brown Michael Kors purse. I changed my iPhone 6 plus case and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I greeted my brother Andre, my sister Ariana , my mother Latasha, and my step mother Alana. I sat down at the table and my mom fixed my plate which consisted of eggs, bacon, and French toast with a side of orange juice. I dug in and as I got to the last bite my phone rang.

Phone conversation

Kianna: hey, good morning Girl
Yannah: good morning
Kianna: are we taking my car today or yours?
Yannah: we can take my car today I'll call Sierra and let her know
Kianna: okay girl I'll see you soon bye
Yannah: bye

After we hung up I text Sierra and let her know I was on my way in a minute.

Yanna: Dre are you taking Ari to school today because I have to go
Andre: man I guess we all going to the same place
Yannah: yeah yeah well bye I'll see you guys later
Andre, Ariana, Latasha , & Alana : see you later

I grabbed my Range Rover keys and headed to my car. I pulled into Kianna's driveway and went inside.

Yannah: hey Mrs. Kim how are you today
Kimberly: I'm fine thanks for asking
Kianna: are you ready to go?
Yannah: yeah let's go nice seeing you again Mrs. Kim
Kimberly: nice seeing you too boo y'all have a good day

We hopped in my car and headed to Sierra's house. I pulled up next to Mrs.Sherri's car and called Sierra.

Phone conversation

Yannah: hey I'm outside
Sierra: okay but can you do me a huge favor?
Yannah: depends on what it is
Sierra: can you bring Jason with us because he missed the bus, and mom has to go to work
Yannah: Bruh you know how we feel about your brother, he's annoying af
Sierra: I know he'll be on his best behavior I promise
Yannah: Alright Just hurry up before we're late

Her and Jason walked out the door Just in time. I backed out of the driveway and headed to the school. I dropped Jason off in the Sophomore building and headed to senior parking. Once I parked we hopped out and went to our lockers. As we were getting our stuff out for class he walked by with his brother and friends. Kianna gave me that look so I checked my lip stick and made sure it was on point just in case he decided to stop by. We got our things and closed our lockers just as they approached us.

Jacquees: hey ladies how are y'all doing today?

Yannah: fine and you?

Jacquees: yes you are sweetheart we were thinking maybe we can go off campus for lunch today maybe Mario's for pizza?

Yannah: yeah that sounds nice we'll see y'all then we're about to be late for second hour

Jacquees: see you later today

With that we walked away and I began to blush hella hard.

Sierra: girl he is digging you

Kianna: yes and did y'all see how Broderick was looking at me?

Yannah: yes did y'all see how Harvey was looking at Sierra?

Sierra: girl yes with his tall chocolate self

We walked into class smiling and laughing when we realized the boys were in our class today. I went to Mr. Lee and asked him what was going on and he told us that he had two classes all day. We went to our normal seats and got our pads and pens. He used the projector screen so we could see all of the notes that we had to turn in for a daily grade. When the bell rang it was 12:45 which signaled it was time for lunch. We headed to our lockers and put away our things before Jacquees walked up and told us they would be waiting for us by my car. We headed to my car and hopped in and they followed close behind us to Mario's. When we got into the parking lot and was headed to the door the boys caught up with us. We walked in and requested a table. When we were seated the waitress bought our drinks. We finally got our pizza and dug in as we talked, laughed, and played around. The boys paid for lunch and we headed back to school. We had Ap Biology so we got our books and headed to class. We dissected frogs and created a video about Mitosis. Our final class was cheer class then we had practice. We cheered and practiced for what seemed like forever it was 5:45 when we got out of practice. We went to the Tennis Courts for one hour practice. Afterwards I took them to Wendy's to grab something to eat. Then I dropped them off. I headed home and Just as I was pulling into the driveway so was Dre. I walked into the kitchen and spoke to everyone and then I went into my room and showered before dinner at 7. I put on a simple outfit which consisted of black leggings and a white tee-shirt that read boss in bold black letters with some black and white Nike slides. I brushed my teeth and headed to the dinner table. Everyone was there waiting for me. I sat down and we all grabbed hands and said our Grace then passed the bowls around to make our plates. My mom must've been cooking for a while because we had mustard greens with hamhocks, sweet cornbread, fried pork chops, and mashed potatoes and gravy and for dessert we had homemade peach cobbler with vanilla icecream. We sat around and talked about our day and afterwards we cleared the table then headed to the theatre in the basement for family movie night. We watched Beyond the lights, Love and Basketball, and Halloween 3. At around 12:30 we all called it a night because we had school, work, and extracurricular activities the next day. We all said our good nights and cleaned the theatre before heading upstairs to our rooms.