Baby Want You Come My Way

Yannah

  I woke up at 8:30 this morning.  knowing I have to be at school for 9:15. I looked at my phone and had two text messages from Kianna asking me if I am ready to go to school? I text her back and responded I will just meet y'all up there because I'm just waking up. I hopped into the shower and did my hygiene. I wrapped my towel around me and called my mom and asked her to grab me a muffin and put it by my Breast Cancer Mustang Keys. I walked to my vanity and put on my make up and placed my hair into a nice and neat high bun. I walked to my drawer and grabbed a white crew neck shirt to put on then I headed to my closet and grabbed some high wasted blue jeans, my custom made purple high top Nike air maxes, and my purple, pink, and orange Nike jacket. Today would be a plain and simple day but I'll still look cute though. I grabbed my purple cross-body purse and headed downstairs to grab my muffin and keys.
I reached my locker at exactly 9:05 and met the girls before going to second hour. We grabbed our belongings and headed to Mrs. Mac's Pre-calculus class. We signed into our assigned computers and did our first assignment which was an hour long test. Afterwards we got to take a 15 minute break before our next lesson. The second hour of the class we took notes and with enough time to spare we completed our homework as a class.
The lunch bell rang and my mom called me and told me she had me a burrito from chipolet . I went to the office to meet her then I met the girls at the senior lounge. I walked over to the table to see Jacquees in my seat and his brother and friend sitting by Sierra and Kianna with Taco Bell.

Yannah: that's cute for y'all didn't even ask me if I wanted taco bell or not

Kianna: girl you have chipolet that's way better than taco bell hunny

Yannah: I know I'm just teasing but you need to get out my chair Jacquees

Jacquees: dang I'll go get you another chair

Yannah: nah I'm good with the one you sitting in

He got up and gave me the chair and he pushed it in for me. Then he got him a chair and began eating again. I was so giddy on the inside because my crush was eating lunch with me for the second day this week. I've had his number for a while but I don't text first so it's just sitting in my phone.

We laughed and talked then we had to go to cosmetology class. I did my mannequin's hair the first half of class and the second half we had to present them for a major grade.Afterwards I had tennis block then cheer practice. We had so much fun on the tennis court I lost track of time. When cheer practice came around it seemed like it flew by.

My mom told us that we could invite two friends out to dinner with us because we were going to Dave and Busters. I went to Kianna's house after-school and helped her pick out an outfit which consisted of sky blue roshe runs with some Blue Jeans and a sky blue shirt that said dope. Once she showered, got dressed, and pulled her hair up we went to Sierra's house to help her get ready.

When we arrived she had just got out of the shower so we went right to work on her Kianna did her hair and makeup and I found her an outfit which consisted of a lime green shirt with a see-through back, some black skinny jeans and a pair of lime green flats.

After that we headed to my house where my sister needed help with an outfit so I had to help her out and Kianna and Sierra helped her with accessories. I decided to put her in a leopard print shirt, with some black leggings, and some leopard print sandles.

Then I hurriedly got into the shower and did my hygiene. Then I went into my closet and found some light washed high waist jeans that I paired with a white tank crop top some cream timberland boots and a cream kimono with gold accessories, my cream Michael Kors purse, and natural make up. Then I flat ironed my hair and put on my blue polo hat.

We all gathered in my room infront of my huge mirror and took a group selfie. We all headed to the foryer where we waited for my mom of course. It took her 10 minutes to come downstairs. We all got in our separate cars and headed to Dave and Busters. We turned up and all night a familiar but rare number kept telling me to meet them in the parking lot. I didn't know what Jacquees wanted but I was with my family and friends. We went home after I dropped my friends and my sister friends off. I went to my room and showered before I went to bed.