Chapter 8

Jayden

I came out of the shower, still closing my eyes as I began drying Zara's slim and soft body. I tried not to linger on the more curvy parts of her body, much to my disappointment. As I began getting dressed, pain erupted from my lower stomach, and I groaned in pain. What the hell was wrong?

"Zara!" I got out, before collapsing on the bed in a fetal position. She came in, looking around for danger, before landing her eyes on me. I looked at her helplessly. "Why is my stomach killing like a truck ran over it?"

"What did you do?" She asked, trying to stay calm.

"I had a shower and my stomach just st-" Another clench from my stomach sent me into another set of groans.

"Oh my, this-" Zara burst into a fit of giggles. "Sam!"

Sam came in, looking horrified at me. "What's wrong with him?!"

"Sam, he's OK. He's just going through some changes." She winked at her.

Sam burst out laughing with her.

"What's going on?!" I whimpered.

"Jay, I need you to stay still if I tell you. You're having a period." Sam told me, snickering.

"Shut up and get me chocolate you idiot!" I yelled, surprising myself for a moment. "Am I possessed?!"

"By mother nature, yes my dear brother." Sam laughed again.

Another set of groans came from my mouth, as Zara came back with smarties, painkillers and a glass of water. I gulped the pills, draining the water and practically inhaling the chocolate. Wow. I feel sorry for girls now. I just thought they used the period card to get out of gym, but I get it now. Who would want to move with this amount of pain and feeling like this all the time?

"How long does this last?" I asked suddenly, lying back on the bed.

"The pain, about five hours before it lets up. And the...." She gestured to my stomach. "About six days,"

My jaw dropped. Five hours of pain?! Six days of this horrid feeling?! A weird tingly feeling from... well... what was for the time being, my special place, before something dripped from within. That's when I started to really freak out.

"OK what the hell was that?! Something just came out of me! Did I piss?!"

Both girls erupted into hysterics, Sam falling over from laughing too hard. I shook Zara, frantic, not knowing what was going on.

"Sam! Zara! Help me please!" I moaned, the painkillers finally taking effect and taking my headache and most of the pain from my stomach away. That felt much better. I slowly relaxed my legs back to their normal position and I reopened my eyes again towards two evil women. Satan's spawn.

Sam stopped laughing enough to point to a bag Zara had bought in with the chocolate, and I went over to open it up. Inside, neatly, was a small bag; clothes to fit her body and-

I took a step back. I'd seen that box before. I stared wide eyed at the box, backing a few step away before pointing at it in horror.

"Sam, please don't say I have to...."

She began nodding manically, and all my worst nightmares came true. I would have to use a tampon.