Chapter Four

• Jayden •

"You cannot be serious!" Posh's voice came from Sam's room.

"You look great! Come on!" The door opened, and Sam stepped out first, followed by Posh.

My mouth dropped subconciously at the sight in front of me.

Sam had dressed her in her old floral dress, plain white with red roses dotting around; and some red heels. When my eyes finally found her face looking back at me, I quickly composed myself and ran to my room.

Where I was greeted by my baby sister, Taylor. Great.

"Mum?" I called outside my door.

"Gone shopping with your dad, mate!" Sam called.

I rolled my eyes. Oh well, better look after her while they were gone.

• Zara •

I heard baby giggles from Jay's room. I frowned, confused, at Sam, who smiled at the door. I took the heels off, walking towards the noise, more curious than a cat. I peeked inside his door, seeing him hold a baby girl in a baby grow, blowing raspberries on her tummy as she lay on his bed.

She giggled again, and I smiled. "Who's this?"

Jay looked up suddenly.

"Busted!" Sam's voice came from behind me, followed by her echoing laughter.

The baby started to cry, and I immediately crossed the room and picked her up. What can I say? I'm a good mum.

I held her close to me, Phillip with his eagle eyes watching us, as I danced slowly around the room begining to calm her down. Phillip smiled, getting out his cellular device and scrolling until he clicked once. The sounds of Beethoven filled the air, as the baby began to calm down almost immediately. In what felt like seconds the song finished, and I watched her sleep soundly with a small smile on her face. I looked up at Phillip, giving him a grateful nod. He bowed in return. Jay's mouth was wide open in shock. 

"Wha- well our kids are gunna--"

I glared at him, as Phillip grabbed him by the throat and held him against the floor. I took a deep breath, remembering the sleeping baby in my arms. I cleared my throat, signalling Phillip to release Jay. He did so, as he gasped in air, and Sam stood chuckling in the corner. 

"Well, yeah, I mean you're great with Taylor-"

"And you presume I'm going to bear your children?" I whispered. 

"Yeah! I mean, you're best friends with my best mate, and I just thought perhaps-"

"You presumed! Why would I consumate with someone like you?"

The moonlight shone through Jay's window, and I put baby Taylor down on his bed, putting pillows on either side of her so she wouldn't fall. Phillip hastily went over to guard her just encase, while keeping on this side of the room and watching me. 

"You know what? How about trying to be me! See how I feel--"

"You too Posh--!"

A flash of bright blue light flashed behind my eyes, and everything went black as I passed out.