Sherlock - Police (Part 1)

(This is for the wonderful @OwlStream I hope you don't mind me splitting your request into two parts, and i'm sorry this took long! I hope you enjoy!)

I drive my police car to the assigned area where there was a shooting reported. 

It was late and all the other cops had gone home. I was just gathering up my things, when my boss came in and asked me to check it out before I go.

I don't really have a family to get home to, so it was no biggie.

"This is Y/N, near the building where there was suspected shooting, does anyone copy?" I send out a radio message, as I pull my car into the driveway of the building.

"Copy that. You may enter the building." Someone from the radio says, and I shut it off when I get my conformation.

The building is not very big. It's just a department store.

I make my way to the entrance slowly, pointing my gun in front of me as I kick the door open and walk in.

The lights are off, but I continue to make my way forward.

"Who's there?!" I yell loudly.

The lights switch on and I see a man. Tall, with dark, curly, brown hair. 

"Sherlock Holmes." He says calmly, extending his hand out for me to shake.

I glare at him and keep my gun pointed at him:

"Hands up. I need to check if you're armed."

He rolls his eyes and holds his hands up.

"Thank you." I walk up to him and check for any weapons.

He's unarmed.

Where could the gun-shots have come from?

"What are you doing here? This place is closed." I squint at him as I lower my gun.

"I'm looking for someone." Sherlock Holmes says coldly.

"Who?" I keep my eyes squinted.

"There's a killer in here. I don't have time to answer all your questions." He says, his icy complexion hardening into that of intense seriousness.

"What?! Where?" I ask hastily, before the lights shut off again.

"Will you keep your voice down? He'll hear you..." He says, pulling me into his chest, a hand rested on my waist while the other is clasped around my mouth.

The gun slips from my hand due to my shock, and I push him off me with a grunt:

"Don't do that ever again..."

"Or what? You'll arrest me?" He scoffs.

"Thank you for the idea." I smile, even though he can't see me.

It's pitch black in the room, I can't see a thing.

"There was a shooting here. I was called to investigate. Any idea where the gun shots may have come from?" I ask with a huff.

"Well, the killer took some shots at me, but I managed to dodge them all." He says casually.

"I think you should leave and let the police force handle this." I tell him.

"Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. He's trapped me in here." He sighs.

"But I kicked the door open to get in here..." I cross my arms.

"So did I, an hour ago. Go back to it and see for yourself. I'm willing to bet it's chained shut. Quite thoroughly at that." He says quickly.

"I'll take your word for it, but I'm sure if we try, we can find another way out. I mean...this is a convenience store. I'm sure there's got to be a back door somewhere..." I trail off, walking forward, but tripping over a can of some sort and falling on my back.

"Are you alright?" He asks, his footsteps nearing mine.

"Wait! Watch out for that can---!" I try to warn him, but it's too late, and he falls on top of me, his cold breath hitting the bare skin of my neck.

"I-I'm...sorry I didn't see..." He struggles to get up, accidentally placing a hand on my breast.

"H-Hey!" I whisper loudly.

"I can't see!" He replies in his defense, quickly moving his hand away.

Then the light switches on.

My heart skips a beat as I see his face centimeters away from my own. 

His bright teal eyes stare wide-eyed into my own.

His breath gradually becomes more controlled.

His lips part slightly when he sees my flushed cheeks.

I tilt my head slightly sideways, so that our faces aren't so close to each other but...

He brings his hand to my chin and tilts my face back so that it is directly in front of his own:

"Do I...know you from somewhere?"

A/N: Will be continued! Sorry for the long wait! Kisses! 

-Sera ^-^