3: Normal

You walk over to him, tapping his shoulder and sitting down.

"Loki?" you ask hesitantly.

"Yes, (y/n)?"

"I was just thinking... you're the same Loki that tried to take over the planet, right?"

"That is correct."

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Like I said, my father sent me. Banished me. I'm stuck here on this planet, with no assets or knowledge of its culture. So I'm staying with a Midgardian, that is to say, you... until I get the hang of this strange mortal world."

You raise your eyebrows. "So... you're not going to kill anyone this time?"

"I don't plan on it, no."

You sigh with relief. "Good." you say, grinning at him. "That would have sucked if I let some random murderer stay at my house and he goes off on a killing spree again."

Loki chuckled, and you looked him over. "You need some normal clothes, Mr. Sparta."

He looked at you in confusion, and you rolled your eyes, pointing to your (fave band) t-shirt. "You need stuff like this. Modern style."

Loki nods, and you run off to the nearest department store. You buy a few pairs of jeans, some shorts, a black pair of sneakers, and a few t-shirts. You also grab some white button-up shirts and dress slacks and shoes, just in case.

You walked home, went up the elevator, and threw the clothes at Loki. "There you go." you say, plopping on the couch. "You want a normal life, you get normal clothes."

Loki examines the clothes, and you choose a dark green t-shirt with dark jeans and the pair of sneakers.

He changed into them, and you smiled your approval. "One more thing." you said, digging in your closet and finding a grey beanie. You put it on his head and tapped his nose.

"There." you said, admiring your work. "You look perfect. Just like a Midgardian."

Loki looked at himself in the mirror, raising his eyebrows. "Do I look 'normal'?" he asks turning his attention to you. You nod, tossing him a black hoodie that was too big for you.

"Nice." you say, adjusting the beanie. "I think we've done a good job turning you into a typical human dude. You almost look attractive." you tease.

There was a knock at the door, and the security monitor shows Steve standing in the hallway. You glance at Loki, who had his eyebrows raised and was staring at the black and white image of your possible soon-to-be boyfriend.

You bite your lip. "I'll explain everything." you say quietly. "Just... stay in here."

You walk to the front door after Loki promised not to leave the bedroom. "Hey, Steve." you say, kissing his cheek. He blushed a little, but holds up your purse. "Jane found this in the food court, and she asked me to give it back to you."

You hug him, take the purse, and hug him again, this time kissing his nose. "Thank you." you say. He kisses your forehead before leaving.

You close the door and turn around. Loki is standing right in front of you, his face a mix of anger and curiosity. "Care to explain?" he asks.