5: Pancakes!!!

Normal POV
You woke up the next morning snuggled up to something cool and comfortable. You wrapped your arms around it, nuzzling your head closer to it.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you, and you realized that the thing you were cuddling with was Loki's bare chest.

You tried to roll over away from him, but he only held you tighter. "Good morning, (y/n)."

"Let go of me."

"If I recall correctly, you were the one who was on me first."

"That's not fair, I was asleep!"

Loki chuckled and let go of you, sitting up and stretching. You couldn't help looking at his skinny-muscles and biceps, which he noticed.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk. "I could show you more."

You blushed, shoving him off the bed. "Shut the hell up, you dumbass." you said darkly.

Loki chuckled as he stood up, and pulled the duvet off you.

"Hey!"

Loki chuckled again and threw the duvet over your head. "I'll go make breakfast." he said. You stuck your hand out of your blanket prison and flipped him off before falling back into your pillows.

You fell back asleep while waiting for Loki to come back, and woke up to the smell of British pancakes smothered in chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.

"You are officially the best person ever." you said excitedly, snatching the plate from him and wasting no time in stuffing your face with your breakfast in bed.

Loki smiled. "I found the recipe in the cooking book on the shelf out there, and it was bookmarked, so I assumed you liked these." He gestured to the plate on your lap.

You nodded, holding a piece out to him on your fork. He opened his mouth, quickly closing it as you made him try his creation.

You both finished eating the pancakes, and you did the dishes, since he made breakfast. It was 10:00 now, so you only had three hours until work. Yay.

You spent those hours showing Loki how to play Sonic on your Sega. He grew increasingly frustrated every time he died, and you had to sit on him to stop him from flipping your coffee table.

"Get off me."

"Nope."

You poked his nose, grinning. He glared at you, and you laughed.

You noticed the evil gleam in his eyes a fraction of a second too late, and you were soon laying on the ground with your arms pinned.

You swung your knee into his crotch, causing him to recoil in pain. Yelling in triumph, you stood up and jumped onto the couch, only to be yanked back down onto the carpet with Loki sitting on your stomach.

"Surrender yet?"

"Never!" you yelled, laughing.

You grabbed a pillow off the couch and jumped forward as much as the weight on you would allow, stuffing the pillow on his face. You were sitting on him now.

He said something under the pillow that sounded kind of like, "Awighft, oo aft for ift." and the next thing you knew, you were being tickle-tortured.

You squealed in a very undignified way, kicking and trying to bat his hands away from you. He made you laugh till you cried, and you say up, still shaking with giggles.

Loki wiped tears from your face, and you tackled him. Digging your knees into his ribs, you smirked.

"Apologize for tickling me."