Chapter 3

Gerard knocked on Sheilahs door, wringing his fingers and popping his knuckles anxiously.
"COME IN!" Sheilah yells. He steps through the door and makes his way to her family room and plops on the couch next to her. She is upside down and playing video games.
"So if I was a psychopathic killer, you would have just let me in and you'd be happy."
Sheilah thinks for a second and says with a straight face.
"Yes." Gerard smiled as she bit her lip shooting everyone in her path.
"I - um - I have something to ask you." Gerard says, taking a deep breath. Sheilah pauses the game and looks up at him worried, "Okay?" He chews on his lip for a second,
"I know we just met but will you go out with me?"
Sheilah dropped her controller and pointed at herself. Gerard smiled and nodded. Sheilah smiled and sat up and hugged him.
"Yes. Yes I will." She smiled widely as his arms wrapped around her and pulled Sheilah even closer to him.
"Yay! Your my first boyfriend!" She smiled, kissed his cheek and pulled back.
"Wait what?! Your first boyfriend?"
"Yeah..."
"How could someone as beautiful and smart and talented as you not have a boyfriend before me?"
"I'm a emo potato." She shrugged and Gerard chuckled.
"Emo. True. Potato. No." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Her cheeks heated up a little bit and he took notice. He smiled and look down at her. He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her. She kissed him back, this was her first kiss! He pulled back and smiled.
"Seriously, are you a natural at everything you do?" Gerard pushed his hair back out of his face.
"I don't know.... No?"
"Well it seems like it." She smiled. He pulled her onto his lap and she rested her head against his chest. His steady heartbeat soothed her. His arms were wrapped tightly around her.

{Sheilahs POV}

My heart fluttered as it could not calm down. I have a boyfriend now.....
The front door started to wiggle. I jumped off of Gerard's lap as it swung open. He looked at me confused. I looked at him then to my brothers and Trevor and he got it.
"Sup fam." I chuckled.
"Hey." They all said monotone as they through their stuff down.
"Sheilah make us food." Trevor whined.
"Get it yourself."
"Mom, Dad and Hendrix are gone for one of Hendrixs games and its your night to cook."
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine." I got up from the couch and walked out. Gerard followed me in.
"What do I want to cook. Da da da da." I sung to myself as I rummaged the fridge. "Aha!" I pulled out a package of chicken. I chuckled.
"So many racist jokes can be made here...." I grinned evilly and placed the chicken on the counter. I grabbed everything needed to make my dads 'Ima jerk chicken'
(A/N: If you haven't had jerk chicken you haven't lived...)

-Le time skip brought to you by my volleyball team! We won tonight!-

We all sat at the table and ate.
"Anything interesting happened today?" Trevor looked at me and Gerard.
"I got asked if I smoked or sold drugs today in math." I smiled innocently to my brothers. "And if I've ever been to party."
"And what did you say?"
"No and do birthday parties count?" Gerard make a choking noise and covered his mouth with his hand.
"You okay there?" I laughed and patted his back. He nodded and swallowed.
"That was the most innocent smart ass answer I have ever heard." He laughed.
"Well she is a smart ass, I don't know about innocent anymore." Cody looked at me with a smirk.
"Cody, I still don't know what 69 is and no one will tell me... Well I don't really want to know. But anyways I think i still am."
"Sounds like it." Gerard smiled.
"Shhhhhhh senpai." I cooed.
"Okay..... Anyways anything else?"
"Nope."
"Nope."
"Nope."
"Yes. My days are always eventful." I smiled. "I'm dat-- doing some uh tutoring... Yeah tutoring."
"That's cool....." Trevor carried off giving me a weird look.
"Well I'm finished." I stood up. Gerard grabbed his plate and stood up too. "You can leave that, one of them has to do the dishes."
"Oh okay." He set it down and smiled.
I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs. I could feel Trevor's glares being thrown at my back but I didn't care. I walked into my room still holding Gerard's hand. I shut the door behind him. I took his other hand in mine and pressed my lips against his. He intertwined our fingers and took a  step closer to me. He pulled back and smiled.
"You're so beautiful." He let go of one of my hands and brushed the hair out of my face.
"I love you.... I truly do." I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek.
"I love you too." He kissed my forehead. I bit my lip and pulled him to my bed. Gerard chimed in his beautiful laugh. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.
"We got two options. Stay up here watch tv and cuddle or go down there and be awkward with the noobs."
"Let's stay up here." He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Alrighty I laid back against the wall and turned on the TV. He laid next to me  and pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his steady heart beat. I turned the channel to Family Guy.
"This show is so stupid." He laughed.
"And funny." I countered, laying my arm across his torso. He chuckled and watched. As did I.

This chapter was kind of bad but idk XD thanks for reading!!