1. A woman scorned

"What the hell is the meaning of this" Hermione hissed in a deadly manner, making the two people wrapped in HER Egyptian cotton sheets spring apart guiltily. Ron and Lavender stared at the angry witch in shock and gulped,

"He... Her... Hermione... I thought you were on your way to kings cross" Ronald sputtered out while Lavender Brown scrambled to pull the sheets over her exposed body.

"I was" Hermione hissed, "I forgot my copy of Hogwarts, A History. Good thing I decided to turn back or I never would have known about... THIS!" she screamed the last part, conjuring a flock of ravens wandlessly and non-verbally – directing them to fly straight at the red headed pig she thought she loved. He screamed and jumped from the bed, hands trying desperately to fend off the birds while he tried to find his wand. Hermione ripped the engagement ring from her finger and threw it at the frozen Lavender who was staring at the Ravens attacking Ron in horror.

"there, I know you just love my sloppy seconds" she hissed and with a flick of her wand, every possession of hers, except the sheets - she didn't want those - was whipped from the apartment and packed neatly in her beaded bag, the same bag from the golden trio's year on the run. The pictures of her and Ron were ripped to shreds and the ones of her and others were all in the bag. Finally, only the huge book containing all their wedding plans remained, hovering above the bed. Hermione spun on the spot, disapperating from the apartment and the two looked at the floating book warily, diving for cover as it violently ripped itself apart and was set alight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

a very short first chapter but it sets the tone for the book, xxx Mixy 

please vote and/or comment if you enjoy