Busted...

Toni's POV:

I wake up slowly rubbing my eyes softly. I look around to find Jordan on the couch sleep. She's so beautiful when she is sleeping. My phone starts to vibrate.

Toni: "Hello?"

Tamar: "Who's ready to come home!!!!"

Toni: "Me!!!!"

Tamar: "I'm coming to get you in 45 minutes! You better be ready!!!"

Toni: "Okay I will! Jordan is sleeping so I got to go!"

Tamar: "Did y'all knock some boots?!"

Toni: "No Tami!!! We almost did last night"

Tamar: "Go ahead Tone T!!! Knock some boots!! Bye Tone!"

Toni: "Bye Tay Monster!!"

We both hang up at the same time. I slowly start to get up feeling a lot better, but I still feel a little weak. I slowly start moving towards the couch sitting down as I softly start to shake Jordan until she wakes up.

"Hey Sexy" I softly say to her kissing her slow and softly.

"Hey Beautiful!" Jordan smiles at me as she kissing me back softly, but deeper.

"Mmm, Baby" I softly start to open her mouth with my mouth as she softly breaks the kiss.

"Baby, I want you so bad right now." Jordan says flipping us over so she can be on top of me. We start to kiss deeply and passionately. She starts to kiss her way down to my neck, sucking on my neck making me moan in her ear biting my lip.

"Mmm, Jordan.." I moan her name softly as she starts to take off the hospital gown I had on. She starts to kiss down my body. Jordan starts to suck my left breast as I start gripping her head making me moan in pleasure. I start to feel her rub her fingers against my exposed skin making chills go down my back. I gasps as I feel her rubbing faster making me soaking wet. I bite my lip closing my eyes moaning loudly, feeling her fingers enter my body. I moan even louder at the feeling of her fingers inside my body. She comes up to my lips kissing me deeply, while going deeper and faster inside of me, making me moan against her lips.

"Mmm, baby you're getting close." Jordan whispers into my ear making me moan loudly as she moves her fingers harder and faster inside of me making me shake about to have an orgasm, until I hear Mommy yelling my name...

"Toni Michele Braxton!!!" Mommy yells...

"Mommy, I can explain!!!.." I say to Mommy looking in her eyes.

"You're having sex with women now! I'm disgusted and betrayed!!! Let's not make a scene here lets go home and talk there! Don't bring that whore of yours either!!" Mommy yells at me...

"Yes Ma'am..." I starts getting ready tears escaping my face...
Damn it!!!!

Author's Note:

I'm Sorry that this chapter is so short!!! Comment and Vote!!!!