Prologue

Lindsey Stirling's POV
"Lindsey! Lindsey! We're coming for you!" I hear some weird, chilling voices that sent shivers through my spine and nerve system...

"We are Giants! We are giants! We are Giants! We are, We are..." Ugh! Those voices echoing in my head are scaring the hell out of me! How to stop these!!! Help me! Please! Helppppp....!!! "Who are you!!! What are you doing! Please go away! I-I-I don't know you!" I yelled with a hint of trembling in my voice.
"Lindsey...Lindsey...Lindsey...Soon" Those creepy voices whispered making me tremble more! "Soon? What's soon?" I asked no one in particular. "Soon" the voices whispered...

"ARGHHHHHHH!!!" I yelp and jolted up from my bed breathing quickly and heart beating rapidly. I looked around the room to see if I was still dreaming or not, I felt sweat beads streaming through my face.
"What was that all about? Ugh! Luckily it was a dream" I groaned mentally.
I got off my bed, heading to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. As I walked down stairs heading to my kitchen, I gently massage my temples with my fingers to clear my mind about what happened last night. That dream... But... What was... Soon?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my very first fanfiction! I hope you will like it and I'm sorry if there will be any grammatical errors and spelling mistakes but I will be editing it! I'm still planning this story but I just wrote a prologue!

~Nessie💙🎻