Chapter 4- Taken away

"OH MY GOSH!!! LINDSEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Rina shrieked. Lindsey wasn't on her bed at all! She was... Gone!
The 7 all scatter around the room to find Lindsey, but no sign! So they just gave up.

Heidi walked to the bed Lindsey was in and found her phone. Then underneath there was a little note.

"You must go to different countries of the world to get your strength and power. Lindsey is safe with us, don't worry, also there will be map pieces! But they're scattered around the world! The place Lindsey is at may not be on the world map but it'll be in a map you will be finding. You will have to find your way here too! Swe, Ken, Ind, Kor, Fra, Ame, Egy, Eng, Aus.
P.S: Your journey starts tomorrow! Just remember your protected from things such as diseases and wild animals. And you have your own plane. It'll be at Lindsey's. You also have to overcome something to earn a piece of the map! Vio--s Ne..."
The last two words looked like it was smudged and have no clue what in the world it says.

"How the hell are we supposed to know what countries we're suppose to go to!?!?"  Nicole shrieked.

"I do not know... I ain't a wanderlust so you're asking the wrong person" Jayden shrugged cooly.

"But I was wondering... What's Swe, Ken, Ind, Kor, Fra, Ame, Egy, Eng and Aus?"

"Probably Sweden, Kenya, Indonesia, Korea, France, America, Egypt, England and Australia..." Vinessa shrugged nonchalantly, they looked at her with wonder and realised that it was indeed those countries that they were to visit.

"I want to stay here though" Nicole whined "I will probably puke on the plane!"

"I don't think we'll be going on a normal passenger plane?" Heidi said fiddling with the phone.

"Shall we get going?" Vinessa asks. The group nodded and headed out of the hospital and straight into the bus that was about to leave.

As soon as they got off the bus, they ran towards Lindsey's house and into the backyard. to see if there was a plane. But to there surprise there was a tiny, cute toy plane...

"How the hell are we suppose to fit in there?" Evan Groaned and rolled his eyes

"I don't know? Maybe.... Aha!" Amanda shrugged then found a little key hole that a key would fit...

"But first we need to find a key that would fit on the hole!" Amanda examined then ran off to find the key.
As soon as Amanda looked for the keys, the others start looking for it too... An hour later they still haven't found it!

"Where the hell is this piece of... UGH!!!" Vinessa clenched her fists angrily.
Then suddenly, out of no where a voice comes...

"Find key word" the voice shivered and whispered at the same time.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Evan shouted.
They all shrugged and were about to give up when... "Why is there a shiny thing over there?" Nicole asks as she walks towards the mysterious, shiny golden metal thing that lied on the ground. She picks the very heavy thing up. The 6 could see her struggle so they helped her. "Fighting!" Vinessa yelled with her hand curled into a fist.

They heaved and pulled the shiny golden thing. They were quite surprised that it was the word "Key".

"So that's what they meant!" Amanda lightly chuckled to herself and muttered.

They pulled the heavy, but small key towards the toy plane. They put the word in the keyhole and it surprisingly unlocks! They all celebrated by high fiving, bro fisting an hugging each other in happiness, excitedness and joy. The toy plane grows until it was the right size. The door opens for them, but befor they step in they hear the same voice from earlier... "Never give up! Never say never!" Those were wise words that all 7 remembered.

As the 7 children stepped in, Jayden decided to drive the plane as he loved planes! As the plane door shut with all their things and themselves in, they all buckled their seatbelts to make sure they were all safe.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is Captain Jayden speaking! Please fasten your seatbelts and lets goooo!!...."
They all nodded and smiled. Soon the plane took off high in the pretty blue sky and into the smokey, puffy fluffly clouds!

The journey begins!

--------------------------------------------

A:N/ I won't be updating alot on this fic because I'll be updating my other stories too! XD

~Nessie💙

The Golden Violin (A Lindsey Stirling FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें